Colin Cowherd with Les Snead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
<a class="postlink" href="http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=9227397" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=9227397</a>

Rams GM Les Snead shares his thoughts on the NFL draft,
trading up to select Tavon Austin in the first round,
Tim Tebow's future and more.

[mp3]http://ramsondemand.com/interviews/herd-snead.mp3[/mp3]

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Snead has said several times since the draft, that a player went off the board 4 picks before the Rams were on-the-clock that they really liked. Got me to thinking. I wonder who that player was.

Looking back though the draft. It has to be one of two guys IMO. David Bakhtiar, the OT from Colorado, was selected at 109. 4 picks ahead of our selection of Barrett Jones. The other possibility would have to be Steve Williams, the CB from Cal, who was selected 4 pick ahead of McGee

Nevertheless. Good interview. Thanks for posting

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Guess I can't see the play button on my iPhone cause its gay and doesn't have flash er sompin? Ehhhh... Thx for posting. Get to it tomorrow I guess lol

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Love Colin listen and watch his show regularly cant wait to see him in our Jersey

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Username said:
Guess I can't see the play button on my iPhone cause its gay and doesn't have flash er sompin? Ehhhh... Thx for posting. Get to it tomorrow I guess lol
Yeah, that's another drawback of the i(can't do shit)Phone.
I don't know if the link will help? It goes directly to the mp3 file.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Username said:

With my Android I just looked at the link and thought I wanted to listen and it started playing.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Android telekinesis.....just wrote this response with my mind. Boom.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Colin is the man,his perpsectives whether you subscribe or not are always so well founded in some basic assumptions he's just fun to listen to.
Not just sports either ,he's just good ,but like Snead says he's so fasr paced a lot of his stuff is just gone before you get to think about it.
Thanks X

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Thordaddy said:
Colin is the man,his perpsectives whether you subscribe or not are always so well founded in some basic assumptions he's just fun to listen to.
Not just sports either ,he's just good ,but like Snead says he's so fasr paced a lot of his stuff is just gone before you get to think about it.
Thanks X

Hi, this is LesBakers Galaxy3 and Les wanted me to let you know he agrees with you about Colin Cowherd.

Gotta run, I'm gonna go bang Siri and then save some kittens that I know ahead of time will be stuck in a tree around the corner.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Man... I'm going down and updating my droid asap.

The only thing mine does on its own is butt dial. Clearly out of date I see.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Selassie I said:

I gave my Razr Maxx to someone who was in need because of an incident but couldn't afford to get a new one. It was a year old. I upgraded to the G3. Both have Jelly Bean but it is WAY different on this phone v. the Razr!

This is a kick azz device for sure.

I have an iPad2 that I got a little while ago and I am considering selling it to go with an Andriod tablet because getting these two platforms to talk to each other is a major ass cramp. If anyone has any tips consider me Ross Perot I'm all ears.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
LesBaker said:
Selassie I said:

I gave my Razr Maxx to someone who was in need because of an incident but couldn't afford to get a new one. It was a year old. I upgraded to the G3. Both have Jelly Bean but it is WAY different on this phone v. the Razr!

I have an iPad2 that I got a little while ago and I am considering selling it to go with an Andriod tablet because getting these two platforms to talk to each other is a major ass cramp. If anyone has any tips consider me Ross Perot I'm all ears.

I'm with you Les. I actually have a really nice droid. Just amazed at some of the tasks you're getting yours to perform. I lack tech savviness.

For various reasons, the 4 other phones in our house are all iphones,,, so I'm familiar. I'm sticking with droid all the way.

Love my ipad though.

But seriously, what's the name of that app were Siri can get banged by my droid ? Gotta get that one.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Selassie I said:
LesBaker said:
Selassie I said:

I'm with you Les. I actually have a really nice droid. Just amazed at some of the tasks you're getting yours to perform. I lack tech savviness.

For various reasons, the 4 other phones in our house are all iphones,,, so I'm familiar. I'm sticking with droid all the way.

Love my ipad though.

But seriously, what's the name of that app were Siri can get banged by my droid ? Gotta get that one.

It's called iHitIt. Search for it on the play store......

If you have a family plan for multiple devices search for weHitIt.....

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
LesBaker said:
Selassie I said:
LesBaker said:
Selassie I said:

Love my ipad though.

Where else can you get this kind of valuable insight.

You Da Man Les.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
LesBaker said:
Selassie I said:
LesBaker said:
Selassie I said:

Love my ipad though.

You Da Man Les.

Ain't Danish plastic surgery amazing? :rofl:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Thordaddy said:
Selassie I said:
LesBaker said:
Selassie I said:
LesBaker said:
Selassie I said:

Love my ipad though.

You Da Man Les.

Ain't Danish plastic surgery amazing? :rofl:

I appreciate the recommendation..... :hehe: