Colin Cowherd "touting" 2021 Bucs will be Brady's best team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Colin Cowherd is "touting" that the 2021 Bucs will be the best team Tom Brady ever played with.

The Bucs won the SB last season and there was no doubt they were the NFL's best NFL team after the postseason ended.

Tampa is becoming an overwhelming favorite to repeat as NFL champions.

Cowherd gives his 2 cents on why the Bucs in 2021 will be even better.

Paper champions often flame out but the Rams have some more work to do upgrading their current roster.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvhrT1r-ra4

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
We definitely have some upgrading to do of the OL if we are going to go up against that DL.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We punked them last year....These cocky bastids seem to forget our ownage of the Brady-ettes.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
We punked them last year....These cocky bastids seem to forget our ownage of the Brady-ettes.

They didn’t haveDevin White at linebacker when we played them. He’s a game changer on defense.

Thy were also missing their first round defensive lineman too.

That’s what terrible QBing and coaching can do for a team. All of those years with Winston enabled them to continually load up on good draft picks. Then not paying him made for a perfect storm when Brady came in. They added a few free agents and boom.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I love the Stafford trade and hope everything clicks for him from day 1. But it took Brady and Coach piggy half of a season or better to really iron out that offense and get in synch. They looked very tough from that point.

Tampa will be a difficult team to get past. Plus Brady talked teammates into taking team friendly deals to stay together instead of having key pieces leave for big contracts. I hope some Rams feel that way in the future.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They didn’t haveDevin White at linebacker when we played them. He’s a game changer on defense.

Thy were also missing their first round defensive lineman too.

That’s what terrible QBing and coaching can do for a team. All of those years with Winston enabled them to continually load up on good draft picks. Then not paying him made for a perfect storm when Brady came in. They added a few free agents and boom.
Didn't we BOOM them in their house? Injuries happen and we don't get a pass for losss when our guys get injured and so we beat Brady's ass in their Super Bowl year, no injury caveats accepted...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Didn't we BOOM them in their house? Injuries happen and we don't get a pass for losss when our guys get injured and so we beat Brady's ass in their Super Bowl year, no injury caveats accepted...

We crushed Brady and the Patriots in 2002 season too. All that is remembered is the Super Bowl.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We crushed Brady and the Patriots in 2002 season too. All that is remembered is the Super Bowl.
IE, they are lucky they didn't meet us in the playoffs, or Brady would just be another has been!

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
I like how Whitworth was hurt for that game and we still beat them with a backup LT. Man seeing the Rams beat TB12 was so satisfying lol

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I want that red faced fuck in the playoffs.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Colin Cowherd is "touting" that the 2021 Bucs will be the best team Tom Brady ever played with.

The Bucs won the SB last season and there was no doubt they were the NFL's best NFL team after the postseason ended.

Tampa is becoming an overwhelming favorite to repeat as NFL champions.

Cowherd gives his 2 cents on why the Bucs in 2021 will be even better.

Paper champions often flame out but the Rams have some more work to do upgrading their current roster.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvhrT1r-ra4

I think it is.

Ellard80

Legend
they look good... but we all know how the nfl goes.

bad luck, injuries, schemes... its hard to do twice in a row.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I sure hope this goes down as the best team Brady has ever played on.
Will be that much sweeter when we knock them out of the playoffs