Colin Cowherd Show Hour 3 from Friday Dec 9th Harbaugh to Rams a real thing per Albert Breer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So let me get this straight. Collin is quoting Breer quoting an unnamed source. Sounds solid.

In all seriousness, I'm not sure how long it would take to get used to seeing the khaki douchebag whining the sidelines for the Rams. I suppose getting above and staying above .500 would be a start. Playoffs? Might start to warm to the guy. I can't help but think though that there would always be a certain amount of ick factor watching him on Sundays even if he were our coach.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like the Shannahan(s) idea.

Yeah, that was not bad either, however, I would prefer Kyle as Head Coach and Mike as Assistant Head Coach/Offense, let Kyle run the show, JMHO.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
OK... I'll ask. Is this bad spelling, bad syntax, wrong tense? Add an o, replace the o with an i .... I'm confused.o_O
Call the Cops, I misspelled a word! I know I should have proof read the Post! I fixed it for you!!(y);):D

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
He WINS!! YES PLEASE!!

All the mumbo jumbo about his front office dysfunction had to do with Baalke being a horrible GM.. that guy is probably getting fired this year.

On the other hand, pair him up with a guy like Snead and I think we have a shot at playoffs next year! Do it Stan and Kevin.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think a lot of the "Harbaugh can't get along" stuff was planted crap by the 9ers FO and ownership. Not saying he didn't have his issues, but c'mon... Those FO guys in SF wanted to act like they deserved ALL of the credit for those teams and Harbaugh did next to nothing. And they've done what since then? Oh yeah...nothing.

If we did get Harbaugh, I'd be thrilled because he always knew how to run the ball, he knew how to build solid lines and if he could get Kaep to be an Pro Bowler, then just imagine what he could do with an actual QB like Goff...

AND... The turn around was IMMEDIATE. No Five Year Plan like some Soviet relic from Central Planning was put in charge of the Rams recovery.

I want the Rams to win and NO ONE can question that Harbaugh is one of the best coaches at any level. The Rams would be foolish to not reach out.

Zero

Pro Bowler
I can't help but think though that there would always be a certain amount of ick factor watching him on Sundays even if he were our coach.

I think the wins ,if they come will go a long way toward healing that.

…..

Legend
I hate all things SF Giant and 49er.

Jackie Rob is my idol for refusing to play for the Giants and retiring instead.

I HATE Dusty Baker for NOT following Jackies good example and managing the Giants.

But Jim Harbaugh is different and I would jack off @den-the-coach until he made his mess then join everyone in celebration.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
OK... I'll ask. Is this bad spelling, bad syntax, wrong tense? Add an o, replace the o with an i .... I'm confused.o_O

Considering that word is past tense, lets hope it was just bad spelling. Dave would be missed around here. :whistle:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Honestly, I would love to see Harbaugh roaming the Rams sidelines. He's a proven winner and the Rams situation is similar to the 49ers when he took over. There was talent on defense and a pretty good running back on offense. The Rams not only have that, they have a possible franchise quarterback.

But with all that said I don't think he'll leave Michigan. He's got a good thing going there.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
no problem here...I wonder why some don't like him....I'd take uncle Pete too...

And, somebody wrote that the line is partially in place....I'd bet everything, if we got Harbaugh, he'd change 80% of the offensive and defensive lines...probably run a 3-4 too.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
no problem here...I wonder why some don't like him....I'd take uncle Pete too...

And, somebody wrote that the line is partially in place....I'd bet everything, if we got Harbaugh, he'd change 80% of the offensive and defensive lines...probably run a 3-4 too.
Aaron Donald as an end in a 3-4... :love:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Exactly! At this point I don't care who the Rams hire as head coach, as long as he or she or it can take us to the playoffs every season.

But with all that said I don't think he'll leave Michigan. He's got a good thing going there.

According to some who have worked with and for him, the man has a giant ego and an insatiable desire to win. College is fine but the NFL is the pinnacle of football. To win consistently at that level and in the bright lights of L.A. might be tempting to an individual like that.

Plus, he would have a hands-off owner and will probably be given total control over every aspect of the team, something he didn't have with the 49ers.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Harbaugh and disfunction go hand in hand. He's unstable.

He can stay in Michigan. I want a coach that's going to be here for more than a couple years and wear out his welcome.

Think Pat's and Steelers. That's where we need to look.
To that end, I wonder If Bill Cowher would be interested!?!

fearsomefour

Legend
I just don't see Harbaugh leaving Michigan.

It's his own little kingdom. I think his overbearing personality works there more so than in the NFL.

Michigan would put up a hell of a fight to prevent losing him.

He makes more money than Saban, who won't go back to the NFL either IMO.

He's done both and I believe that he's where he has chosen to be.

I know that he's top of the fan food chain but I have to feel it's not happening.

Just an opinion.
The biggest reason it works better there is there are new kids coming in every year, constant turnover....the longest guy have hear his b.s. is 4 years. I doubt he would leave....king of that kingdom man.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I remember hating Shaq before he became a Laker, and I still dislike his lack of effort, but it was worth it in the long run.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Harbaugh is douchey, but man you can tell he lives and breathes football. He lives and dies with calls in each game. I honestly wouldn't mind seeing his antics on the Ram's sideline, he is passionate and doesn't fake a cool guy demeanor. The best at what they do are usually wired a little bit different. I'd be all for Harbaugh, doubt it has real legs though.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Wow! Harbaugh's got...
f5338954bd3768548f71ccc742153385cd2deecb74067fe93d1356a0c9bba6dd.jpg