Colin Cowherd: QB's that have tons of pressure on them in 2021?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are at the point now where we just need the games to start. I like Colin and I listen to the show when I can, but he is highly speculating at this point. He excels at that. Segment was subpar, and Colin knows it. At the 2.20 mark he actually looks disgusted at what he just said.

If there is any tons of pressure on any Ram this year, McVay and Snead can share it. Let the games begin.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Now that only 1 team gets a bye AND there’s a 17th game, health is critical. Obviously most issues are out of your control, but I can envision vets getting more than just a practice day off.

The DL looks deep, the OL not so much...maybe. The secondary, WRs, and even the LBs seem to have enough depth to absorb a starter missing a game here and there.

Our main heroes like Whit, Donald, Ramsey, DWill, Fuller, and of course, Stafford need to be protected. The whole OL will need to rotate guys in and out, IMO. Managing bodies becomes almost as important as managing games.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Donut Brothers are always ready ~ Timmerman & McCollum

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Why wouldn’t there be more pressure on jackson? He finally won a playoff game and so I would think the expectations are higher. After all, he shows immense talent during the season. Outside of kc and the bills, losing to anybody else in the post season should be disappointing.