colin cowherd:Has Jared Goff improved enough to lead the Rams or are the Colts just awful?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Regarding his comment about Pete Carroll dialing up a corner blitz ... yes, please do Pete, with Sammy Watkins on the perimeter. Please.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Both.. The Rams are improved and the Colts are bad without Luck. It did seem the Rams took there foot off the gas in the second half a bit though or the score could have been uglier. I think the Washington game will answer more questions about how much we have improved and Goff.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the Colts will prove to be a bad team.

How much that contributed to Goff (and the Rams) excellent performance is yet to be seen.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Here's what pizzes me off. Had the Patriots or Packers beat the Luckless Colts 46-9, they would go on and on how that's what a playoff teams should do to an 8-8 team without its QB.

Rams are the Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL, they get no respect.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Regardless, it was a great win and confidence booster. Our QB needs that...............our whole team needs that victory. T

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Goff played well. The Colts are not good, and won't be much better when Luck returns. If the O-line can protect him each week similar to yesterday, Goff will have a really good year.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here's what pizzes me off. Had the Patriots or Packers beat the Luckless Colts 46-9, they would go on and on how that's what a playoff teams should do to an 8-8 team without its QB.

Rams are the Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL, they get no respect.
The Rams have sucked for so long, it's gonna take an extended period of well played, winning football to change a lot of minds... remember 1999? It took a while then too.

Respect is earned.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We will be like every other Team in the League. We will play concentrate on one game at a time, week to week, and we will play Winning Football!! Thaat's the way Winner's Do It!!(y);):cheers:

JRobinson

MiLB
Listen, in my mind this is simple... Good teams beat up on bad/injured teams and that's what we were yesterday; a good team with a good QB. What we are all looking for here is one word: consistency. That will be what determines if we are indeed a good team, and if Goff has improved (to the outsiders anyways).

Q729

Legend
The Rams have sucked for so long, it's gonna take an extended period of well played, winning football to change a lot of minds... remember 1999? It took a while then too.

Respect is earned.
Exactly. The Pats were garbage (still garbage in my eyes) back in the days when they still had that cool guy with the football on their helmet. I sometimes rooted for them -- did so during that blowout Bears Super Bowl. I don't think anyone thought they'd be a standard of excellence back then. They seriously need to return to those days of universally perceived suckage, though.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Fishers Rams would have made this a close game, probably even losing it. I see great improvement. They beat a bad team the way a good team should. In the last five years we have been dumbfounded by losses to back up QBs and overall horrible teams...like the Niners last year..twice.

So yes this is an enormous improvement. I don't understand why Cowherd is only thinking this is about Goff.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Both. Tolzien is a complete and total dumpster fire.
BUT. We also scored 30 points on offense.
Did that once all of last year.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
watch the colts bust the the cardinals in the mouth next week.... then what?

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
watch the colts bust the the cardinals in the mouth next week.... then what?

I wouldn't be surprised. The cards are pretty bad like I expected. Losing Johnson doesn't help. If Brissett starts, he could give them a run.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Cowherd isn't ready to give much credit to the Rams, the last few years they went toe to toe with Seattle. The non conference games have been the problem.