Coldest Game Ever?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Today's high in Poway is 73, going kayak fishing for yellowtail in La Jolla tomorrow. Winter must really suck.

Alan

Legend
OK, you're off my Christmas list.

How does Santa even get around in California in a sled?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
"Alan wishing he lived in sunny SoCal"]OK, you're off my Christmas list.

How does Santa even get around in California in a sled?

Naw - he owns a Harley.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
It is snotboogery cold in MD right now. My truck read 4* last on way home from dinner. U know its cold when your detached garage fridge is keeping your beer WARM!!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Did I mention if your team is getting housed you can subtract easily 15 degrees.
The coldest I ever have been at a game was on Thanksgiving probably wasn't below 20 but the Dolphins just jumped in us fast and all we could do is sit and freeze

Alan

Legend
Lived on the west coast for more than 10 years and I ain't going back. Cal is full of nuts (not the kind that grows on trees). WA is too wet. Oregon is fine if you need brain surgery but it's filled with young hippie pot growers who make great tasting beer. OK wait, that's the good part. The bad part is all the men have facial hair and they hug trees for fun on Friday nights. :wow:

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Lived on the west coast for more than 10 years and I ain't going back. Cal is full of nuts (not the kind that grows on trees). WA is too wet. Oregon is fine if you need brain surgery but it's filled with young hippie pot growers who make great tasting beer. OK wait, that's the good part. The bad part is all the men have facial hair and they hug trees for fun on Friday nights. :wow:
You are right about the people , one thing that makes it interesting to live here. This state is fucked up in so many ways, but damn the weather is good.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Hey! Oh yeah... You're right. You missed one thing though. It's not just the men tree huggers that have facial hair.:disappoint:

V3

Hall of Fame
Swap ass? What games you playin' son?

That's the technical term for what happens when it's really hot and all the sweat channels down your spine and........makes for a VERY uncomfortable condition. I didn't coin the phrase.

Alan

Legend
RamFan503 stating the obvious:
Hey! Oh yeah... You're right. You missed one thing though. It's not just the men tree huggers that have facial hair.:disappoint:
I knew that but not being an Oregonion I didn't know if I should put that on the good side or the bad side of the ledger. :yousure:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That's the technical term for what happens when it's really hot and all the sweat channels down your spine and........makes for a VERY uncomfortable condition. I didn't coin the phrase.
I thought that was SWAMP ass. My bad. :heh:

V3

Hall of Fame
I thought that was SWAMP ass. My bad. :heh:

Actually, that's my bad. I didn't even bother to check what I typed with the swipe-type thing on my tablet. Yes, it's supposed to be SWAMP. I thought I typed that but the computer guessed that I wanted swap. Sorry. :oops: :lol:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Actually, that's my bad. I didn't even bother to check what I typed with the swipe-type thing on my tablet. Yes, it's supposed to be SWAMP. I thought I typed that but the computer guessed that I wanted swap. Sorry. :oops: :lol:
Yeah - I knew. Just being a smart ass. :cool: