Coldest Game Ever?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
That game should be canceled. Thats just dangerous. To the players and fans

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

People work in that weather all the time, but they don't have it canceled, and this shouldn't be either. Fans will dress in many layers unless they are stupid, there will be heaters on the side lines to warm players. Its not so bad.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
People work in that weather all the time, but they don't have it canceled, and this shouldn't be either. Fans will dress in many layers unless they are stupid, there will be heaters on the side lines to warm players. Its not so bad.

Gonna disagree :)

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Gonna disagree :)

lol its all good, agree to disagree :)

I personally haven't worked in that cold of weather, the closest was around 10 degrees without warning of it so wasn't dressed for it and with hardly any heat sources (It fucking sucked big time), and on the other end of the spectrum, have worked in 140 degree weather, which sucked big time as well. But i lived through it, so think those playing or going to the game will endure fine.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
It's January and my wife has the AC on right now at 8:30......BRRRR

V3

Hall of Fame
lol its all good, agree to disagree :)

I personally haven't worked in that cold of weather, the closest was around 10 degrees without warning of it so wasn't dressed for it and with hardly any heat sources (It freaking sucked big time), and on the other end of the spectrum, have worked in 140 degree weather, which sucked big time as well. But i lived through it, so think those playing or going to the game will endure fine.

TBH, if I'm going to have to suffer extreme elements, give me bitter cold every time. At least I can breath in cold weather and add some extra layers of clothes. There's not much you can do to cool off outside when it's hot.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
TBH, if I'm going to have to suffer extreme elements, give me bitter cold every time. At least I can breath in cold weather and add some extra layers of clothes. There's not much you can do to cool off outside when it's hot.

I agree 100%, part of why i hate Florida and love the cold lol. For some, no matter how many times i explain what you just said, they still disagree. Never understood it.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I think, after you hit -10 degrees, it's just freaking cold. -10, -20, -50 ... at some point, it just doesn't feel any colder.

I'm not too sure about that. I bet if you were in a room that was -50, then moved to a room that's 40 degrees higher, you'll notice the relative difference. Still, I've never been in a single-digit environment.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm not too sure about that. I bet if you were in a room that was -50, then moved to a room that's 40 degrees higher, you'll notice the relative difference. Still, I've never been in a single-digit environment.
Pretty sure all you'd need to do is put those bouncing boobies in the room. Bam! Instant 40 degree boost. I'm willing to be in there with her at -50 to test out the theory. Just the kind of team player I am.:nau:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I feel for the old football players. The new ones have heated benches and those heat jets blowing on them.

That doesnt sound bad at all. Heated benches? Sounds pretty cozy to me.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
At this point(SINCE WE AREN'T IN IT) I hope weather fucks up every playoff game and causes the Super Bowl to be rescheduled the league losses a billion dollars over it and Stan decides to build a new dome with a retractable roof in earth city

A55VA6

Legend
But they're serving free hot chocolate and free coffee at the game! lol plus, fans need to be smart enough to bundle up and wear layers. They should be fine. And I'm sure the players will be fine as well.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Pretty sure all you'd need to do is put those bouncing boobies in the room. Bam! Instant 40 degree boost. I'm willing to be in there with her at -50 to test out the theory. Just the kind of team player I am.:nau:

Now why would you want to break those? :heh:

V3

Hall of Fame
I agree 100%, part of why i hate Florida and love the cold lol. For some, no matter how many times i explain what you just said, they still disagree. Never understood it.

I didn't even mention the swap ass during the summer. That alone should be reason enough.