Coin Toss

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
So who should be sent out for the coin toss on Sunday? I was thinking Austin and Donald, the defensive player of the week and special teams player of the week, without the Redskins trade we probably have neither, yet they didn't get to go out for the toss last time.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Donald pick was stickly made by the Saint Louis Rams pick in the order. Greg Robinson was the pick from the skins. Same for tavon. Rams traded up with their own pick. Alec ogletree was the pick from the skins. I'm thinking we send out the captains. No need to repeat last years coin toss. It was perfect.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Donald pick was stickly made by the Saint Louis Rams pick in the order. Greg Robinson was the pick from the skins. Same for tavon. Rams traded up with their own pick. Alec ogletree was the pick from the skins. I'm thinking we send out the captains. No need to repeat last years coin toss. It was perfect.

Do we still select Donald if we don't have that additional pick? Our OL was in desperate need of help, without Robinson I'm guessing we would have taken Zach Martin, which wouldn't have been a bad pick, but Donald is potential first ballot HoF.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So who should be sent out for the coin toss on Sunday? I was thinking Austin and Donald, the defensive player of the week and special teams player of the week, without the Redskins trade we probably have neither, yet they didn't get to go out for the toss last time.
No. Twist the knife! ...
RGIIIDraft.jpg

:LOL::ROFLMAO::D(y)

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Do we still select Donald if we don't have that additional pick? Our OL was in desperate need of help, without Robinson I'm guessing we would have taken Zach Martin, which wouldn't have been a bad pick, but Donald is potential first ballot HoF.
I think fisher just took the best player available (and I think Donald is better than Martin as of now). But the skins thing was about showing the skins what they could've had with their picks. Fisher has a little history with Snyder. So Aaron Donald and tavon Austin wouldn't fit the purpose since they weren't skins picks

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Donald is potential first ballot HoF.

Woah. I love Donald, we all do, but it's a little early to say that. He's only started 13 games in his career. Let's let his career play out a little more before throwing out stuff like "first ballot HOF".

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
No we don't we would've take a o-lineman so yeah in a way it does a connection to the Wash trade.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I'm pretty sure Fisher said he would send out the same coin toss team as he did last week because they won the toss twice. Reading comprehension and listening are among my skills.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Woah. I love Donald, we all do, but it's a little early to say that. He's only started 13 games in his career. Let's let his career play out a little more before throwing out stuff like "first ballot HOF".
True enough! BUT This^ is coming from someone who was screaming for the Rams to Start "Wang!"!
Sorry Bro! I couldn't help myself!!:D
You are right though!!(y)

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
True enough! BUT This^ is coming from someone who was screaming for the Rams to Start "Wang!"!
Sorry Bro! I couldn't help myself!!:D
You are right though!!(y)

The difference is, Wang WAS going to be a first ballot Hall of Famer. :cry: