Coaching Staff Updated on Website

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Finally the coaching staff is updated with the recent additions of Tinky Winkie & Cherries Garcia! And would be a great advertisement for Hair club for Men too! Although let's hope grass does not grow on a busy street.
http://www.stlouisrams.com/team/coaches.html

NewGarciaCoachCard062215.jpg

WeinkeCoachCard062215.jpg

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And this is what I'm amazed that the St. Louis media did not pick up. Chuck Cecil is no longer the secondary coach, he's a "Senior Defensive Assistant." Brandon Fisher (son of Jeff) & Dennard Wilson now hold the title of "Defensive Backs Coach."

They could have picked it up and mentioned it in an article, but I have not seen it and maybe Jeff Fisher did not clear it through Jim Thomas also.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Cecil's title sounds like a promotion but my guess is his responsibilities won't change much. However, the younger Fisher may be better titled to prepare him for his next step.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Playmate of the year, wwe diva swimsuit edition model....yeah Jeff did good for himself.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cecil's title sounds like a promotion but my guess is his responsibilities won't change much. However, the younger Fisher may be better titled to prepare him for his next step.

Could go either way sometimes you give a demotion by a promotion! This is how it's done in Government and State agencies.