Coaches of NFC W opponents are melting like snow...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ram007

Starter
Jim harbaugh out
Greg Roman out
Dan Quinn - most likely out
Vic Fangio - probably out
Todd Bowles - out, There is no AZ defense without Bowles.

Things are looking up for Rams in 2015 folks....

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If Todd Bowles leaves AZ i'm hearing Dick LeBeau is their #1 target. The Pittsburgh/Arians ties leads me to believe that will happen. Not exactly a downgrade at DC.

iced

If Todd Bowles leaves AZ i'm hearing Dick LeBeau is their #1 target. The Pittsburgh/Arians ties leads me to believe that will happen. Not exactly a downgrade at DC.

i disagree - bowles did more with less

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
that dick at this point wouldn't be a downgrade over a guy up on the rise
I think Le Beau is still a relevant DC in the league. It's the personnel that has dramatically dropped off in Pittsburgh.

I said it wasn't exactly a downgrade, in response to the OP. You know i have the highest respect for Bowles. He was COTY in my opinion(not fat boy), but if AZ loses Bowles and plugs in Le Beau i see that as a very nice rebound.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
BTW, I was looking at the Rams' schedule on the right side of the front page....8 straight road games to finish the season. Fuck the NFL truly hates us. At least the bye week is nicely positioned in the middle of the season.

Opponent
Chicago
Detroit
Cleveland
Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay
Arizona
Seattle
San Francisco
---BYE---
@Green Bay
@Minnesota
@Baltimore
@Cincinnati
@Washington
@Arizona
@Seattle
@San Francisco

BRUTAL!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
BTW, I was looking at the Rams' schedule on the right side of the front page....8 straight road games to finish the season. freak the NFL truly hates us. At least the bye week is nicely positioned in the middle of the season.

Opponent
Chicago
Detroit
Cleveland
Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay
Arizona
Seattle
San Francisco
---BYE---
@Green Bay
@Minnesota
@Baltimore
@Cincinnati
@Washington
@Arizona
@Seattle
@San Francisco

BRUTAL!!
Yeah but at least we don't have to end the season in Seattle. But we damn sure better win early.

BTW - I think that is so we don't have such low attendance to end the season after the move is announced.

iced

I think Le Beau is still a relevant DC in the league. It's the personnel that has dramatically dropped off in Pittsburgh.

I said it wasn't exactly a downgrade, in response to the OP. You know i have the highest respect for Bowles. He was COTY in my opinion(not fat boy), but if AZ loses Bowles and plugs in Le Beau i see that as a very nice rebound.

which is what i was saying with bowles - it didn't just drop off, he also had injuries and a lot of "next man up"

Wasn't knocking le beau as much as more impressed with bowles

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Lebeau was not getting he job done in Pittsburgh without his all star lineup. Now if the Cardinals all come back healthy then maybe they don't skip much of a beat but Lebeau won't be able to do what Bowles did with that banged up Defense.

Maybe there will be some Cardinals following Bowles to the Jets. I wonder who their free agents are. New coaches usually drag players with them. Likewise Ryan will do the same.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Yeah but at least we don't have to end the season in Seattle. But we damn sure better win early.

BTW - I think that is so we don't have such low attendance to end the season after the move is announced.

That and new stadiums are expensive, gotta take advantage of Uhall's 2 for 1 November's Moving van special.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
BTW, I was looking at the Rams' schedule on the right side of the front page....8 straight road games to finish the season. freak the NFL truly hates us. At least the bye week is nicely positioned in the middle of the season.

Opponent
Chicago
Detroit
Cleveland
Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay
Arizona
Seattle
San Francisco
---BYE---
@Green Bay
@Minnesota
@Baltimore
@Cincinnati
@Washington
@Arizona
@Seattle
@San Francisco

BRUTAL!!

Somehow I have to think that's not accurate

Athos

Legend

I don't think that's accurate man. I think that's just the homes and away games split up. Only the opponents and locations are set up at this point, not week to week games.

ram007

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Right now, I cannot hide my excitement. With above mentioned coaches, plus these substractions: Larry Fitz, Frank Gore, Antonio Cromartie, Ahmad Brooks, Russel Wilson to be paid, Kapernick's decline, Palmer's ACL, Washinton's suspension....

Man, When did you say we are playing the first game of 2015 again

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I don't think that's accurate man. I think that's just the homes and away games split up. Only the opponents and locations are set up at this point, not week to week games.

That's exactly what it is...Just who is played at home and who is away...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Opponent
Chicago
Detroit
Cleveland
Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay
Arizona
Seattle
San Francisco
---BYE---
@Green Bay
@Minnesota
@Baltimore
@Cincinnati
@Washington
@Arizona
@Seattle
@San Francisco

BRUTAL!!
But isn't 8 Straight Home Games to Start the Season a Good thing!?!