Coach Rick Venturi talks about the 2013 St. Louis Rams Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El8YUZQGMj8[/youtube]

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Re: Coach Rick Venturi talks about the 2013 St. Louis Rams D

Ambivalent.

I think I'm going to use that word next year when I don't like a pick. Says nothing and yet everything all at once. :sure:

nighttrain

Legend

albefree69 said:
Ambivalent.

I think I'm going to use that word next year when I don't like a pick. Says nothing and yet everything all at once. :sure:
hmmm, i thot his comments were very close to the truth. There is a lot going on at Safety and WR, in particular at safety
train

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan

nighttrain said:
albefree69 said:
Ambivalent.

hmmm, i thot his comments were very close to the truth. There is a lot going on at Safety and WR, in particular at safety
train

I'm not ambivalent about his comments. I agree with them. Here's what he said that I was referring too:

"I'm lukewarm, I'm ambivalent about McDonald and Bailey'"

This after saying at the start that he liked the beginning and the end of the draft which by inference, means he didn't like the middle very much. I'm not ambivalent about McDonald, I hate the pick. I am ambivalent about Bailey to some extent. I just like the way he put his dislike/reservations of those picks. Next year if we make a pick that I don't like I'm gonna say: I'm ambivalent about that pick instead of saying I hate it. :lol:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

albefree69 said:
nighttrain said:
albefree69 said:
Ambivalent.

train

I'm not ambivalent about his comments. I agree with them. Here's what he said that I was referring too:

"I'm lukewarm, I'm ambivalent about McDonald and Bailey'"

This after saying at the start that he liked the beginning and the end of the draft which by inference, means he didn't like the middle very much. I'm not ambivalent about McDonald, I hate the pick. I am ambivalent about Bailey to some extent. I just like the way he put his dislike/reservations of those picks. Next year if we make a pick that I don't like I'm gonna say: I'm ambivalent about that pick instead of saying I hate it. :lol:
Oh Gawd, please don't introduce media-speak into this forum. We get 'nuf of that stuff from the talking headies :lol:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan

Stranger condemning me to be being this board's Debbie Downer:
Oh Gawd, please don't introduce media-speak into this forum. We get 'nuf of that stuff from the talking headies :lol:

Easy for you to say. :cray: :lol:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

albefree69 said:
Next year if we make a pick that I don't like I'm gonna say: I'm ambivalent about that pick instead of saying I hate it. :lol:
I like it. It sounds much nicer.
Maybe we should make it a rule now. :lol:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg

Where the hell is my dictionary? Damn 4 syllable words

:beating: