Coach McVay Show: Breakdown of Jags WIN

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Really digging Jones. He is well spoken and quick to respond to the tough questions as well as the fun stuff.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Agreed. He's got a nice easy way about him, and great instincts on the field. McVay mentioned that he thinks he's gonna be a cornerstone player in this week's show and I don't disagree. Just feels great to see a young and ascending player in our ILB group at last. Been a long damn time.

TXRams86

The Infamous
There’s more to that McVay mic’d up video that I wish they had included. Game day all access shows a cool moment between him and Van Jefferson where Van let’s McVay know he appreciates him believing in him and that it gives him confidence. McVay tell him “and it’s true, it’s the truth. Great response man.”

That’s a leader of men, fellas. We can say what we want about the team’s recent struggles but I appreciate the fact that we have a coach that encourages, builds up and doesn’t shy away from letting players know he really cares about them.

RocknRam29

Live, Love, Laugh, & Learn
There’s more to that McVay mic’d up video that I wish they had included. Game day all access shows a cool moment between him and Van Jefferson where Van let’s McVay know he appreciates him believing in him and that it gives him confidence. McVay tell him “and it’s true, it’s the truth. Great response man.”

That’s a leader of men, fellas. We can say what we want about the team’s recent struggles but I appreciate the fact that we have a coach that encourages, builds up and doesn’t shy away from letting players know he really cares about them.

View: https://twitter.com/NFLFilms/status/1468709475158835203?t=6n5WDhMttVITlOxiDsMtVA&s=19