Coach Fisher Sighting?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
So, I am spending a few days in Northwestern Montana at our cabin on Flathead lake, and I was driving down the road between the highway and our cabin, and I saw a man walking his irish setter along the road to our cabin. When I slowed to go by him, he waved and I swear it was Jeff Fisher. I was half temped to stop, but I kept going. I know he has some property in Montana, although I am not sure where, but it this was not Coach Fisher, it sure was his "daupleganger" (sp.) Anyway, I thought I would share. Can't wait for the season to start. I did get tickets to the RAMS-Seahawks game in Seattle from my son's boss. Hope the game will have some real meaning this year!

GO RAMS!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Aw dude... you shoulda stopped. That would have been cool to meet the Fish.

The_Zone

UDFA
Montana, You know it took me 15 times to try and read your post thanks to your sig pic. :boing: lol DAMN!!!! Meeting Fisher would have been a great way to spend the day for sure.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The_Zone said:
Montana, You know it took me 15 times to try and read your post thanks to your sig pic. :boing: lol DAMN!!!! Meeting Fisher would have been a great way to spend the day for sure.
I know, right? I spend too much time in the threads he visits. :oops:

The_Zone

UDFA
LOL Yea I know X, and yet, I have no complaints about spending the time there hahaha