Co-Worker thinks I am Crazy for POUTING over the Rams Losing to the Bears!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Not going to lie! That game last night was VERY Disturbing and VERY Disappointing to me!!! But, A fellow worker told (Reminded!) me that the Rams are 11-2 and headed to the PLAYOFFS!!! He also told me that there are a LOT of TEAMS/COACHES/FANS that would LOVE to be 11-2 and guaranteed a spot in the Playoffs! While, That all does make sense I am sorry to say that it didn’t make me feel much better! Hopefully, The REAL Rams will show up this coming Sunday so we can forget the imposters that played/coached in last night’s Game!

Ellard80

Legend
Well losing is one thing... your all world offense getting it's shit pushed in like last night is a whole different story.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
I think why your so upset like I was last night as well is the way the Rams played for me they best there selves . The gameplan was weak and the worst thing is the playoff implications. NO is really tough in their building from the noise and Brees accuracy perspective. I think true fans of the Rams have looked at who NO has left and probably deduces they shouldn't lose again. Only shot IMO is Pittsburgh the Panthers are not beating NO.

Today was a little better. I still believe Goff will reemerge and McVay will get them to win out and get a first round bye and host their first playoff game.

bluecoconuts

Legend
A Rams win and a Bears loss and we have our bye.

Rams will come home and be ready to redeem themselves against a weak Eagles Defense, and the Bears will host the Packers.

Rodgers loves playing Chicago and he's good in Chicago if I recall correctly, so I wouldn't be shocked if he serves them that L.

Bears will need to play us in LA next matchup, and I like our chances more at home.

fearsomefour

Legend
Not giving up that bye yet.
Very interested to see if the D backfield can continue its improved play.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Meh, I stopped letting NFL games get to me that emotionally. Used to be I was unable to sleep after a loss but I''m not gonna let that dictate the rest of my life.

Even after wins, I just give a little fist pump, post a witty gif on the Celebration Thread, and move on. Used to be I'd watch highlights over and over and over again, stay glued to the tv for media folk to shower their praises, now...not so much.

Maybe it's just me growing up from high school to college to adult. IDK. Whatever.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I have to admit to being in a funk all day. Even when we were bad I didn't handle losing well - never have. But last night was a bad loss and we looked pedestrian at best. That was a tough one.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
A little down, but on to next week. The team had a bad game. Better now than later.
The O line getting worked bothers me, though. They will need to help the tackles when facing elite edge guys like Mack. We need to restock the shelves up front.
I think the Bears showed us that Cooks is not a go to guy who fights for the ball like Woods or even Kupp. He's a speed guy that had trouble getting separation last night.
Woods needs Reynolds to step up like he did in the Chefs game.
I've got high expectations for the Eagles game at home.
Fly, Eagles fly ...... Into a freakin' wall of Rams! :dizzy: :D

Ellard80

Legend
I have to admit to being in a funk all day. Even when we were bad I didn't handle losing well - never have. But last night was a bad loss and we looked pedestrian at best. That was a tough one.

Right.. it wasn't so much the loss - it's how bad we looked that's been lingering with me.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think we're already a spoiled fan base. Losses happen this is the NFL. It just happens much less to the Rams.

Nothing has changed: our hopes for getting to the big dance are dependent on our defense continuing to improve.

Ellard80

Legend
I think we're already a spoiled fan base. Losses happen this is the NFL. It just happens much less to the Rams.

Nothing has changed: our hopes for getting to the big dance are dependent on our defense continuing to improve.

Yeah.. as I said. It's not the loss (I had us losing this game) it's how we lost.

I feel like just winning next game isn't enough.. we need to come out and light up the scoreboard.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Be glad you don’t live in central Illinois and work with a boat load of bear fans, today was brutal

LuvMeThemRams

Rookie
I agree with OP 100%. It was not the loss, I actually expected it. It was the way we played. This was 2016 Goff and 2016 Fisher. If you told me before gametime that our D would hold them to 15 points I'd have thought guaranteed win. Something is very wrong with Goff. We have not had a blowout win ala 2017 the difference is offensive coordinator. McVay is doing to much this year.