Clutch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Clutch is a good ol' Maryland band..which is where I live, so I have seen them many many times over the years. My former drummer sat in with them a few times years ago if I recall correctly....

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
So, they're ok. However, the guy on the harmonica was flipping me off through the first half of electric worry and I feel like that was unnecessary.

I mean, he's never met me and he couldn't know when he recorded the song that I wouldn't really like it, so why would he flip me off?

~lyser

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That guy is not in the band, he is just sitting in.

Clutch is a professional rock and roll band that makes music for adults, not for kids or queers, so they are not for everybody. Laff.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
That guy is not in the band, he is just sitting in.

Clutch is a professional rock and roll band that makes music for adults, not for kids or queers, so they are not for everybody. Laff.

Just for those who don’t know, ~lyser is a special cat.

If there isn’t something inappropriate in his post...well, his account has probably been hacked.

And understand, I say this being the parent of a queer non-binary trans child (that is how my child describes themselves).

He’s all good. If I thought there was something off, anyone who knows me knows I’d be the first one to say something.

Unless that was an accidental “inappropriate” in which case...never mind.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Just for those who don’t know, ~lyser is a special cat.

If there isn’t something inappropriate in his post...well, his account has probably been hacked.

And understand, I say this being the parent of a queer non-binary trans child (that is how my child describes themselves).

He’s all good. If I thought there was something off, anyone who knows me knows I’d be the first one to say something.

Unless that was an accidental “inappropriate” in which case...never mind.

Yeah, I didn't even know I did that.

~lyser

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well thanks Mac, that was really nice of you to say.

I never used blue font or emoticons because I felt it cheapened the joke.

I never personally attacked another poster or posted anything in a mean spirited way. My aim was always to engage in interesting rams discussion, post something entertaining, or both. Obviously, alot of folks got that and that is cool.

Good luck and Go rams!!!!