Clowney the NFL life in advance of a NFL career

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Here's what troubles me about Clowney...

He seems to portray himself as a NFL player in advance of an NFL pay check. Watch his interviews. Dude comes off like he's achieved something already.

Me; I don't touch Clown dog with a 10ft pole.

Memphis Ram

Legend

He seems to portray himself as a NFL player in advance of an NFL pay check. Watch his interviews. Dude comes off like he's achieved something already.

Sorta like Deion Sanders when he came out, huh?

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Eh, I get where you're coming from but at the same time I think to succeed at this level you need to have that extreme "I'm the best" confidence. I don't necessarily think its a bad thing that he's outwardly displaying it.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member

I don't mind the cockiness, as long as it doesn't cut into your work ethic. He'd be ok on this team. Solid locker room, with a cast of great experienced coaches. A few decent DE's to learn from too. :sneaky:

A55VA6

Legend
I think with guys like Chris Long, Langford, Quinn, JL, etc... Clowney would be in good hands and hopefully he'd soak in things they tell him. They know how to be pros and work hard. I'd be happy with Clowney. It's high risk, high reward kind of possibility.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Remember when Cam Newton was an "icon"? Everyone said that comment meant he would bust.

Remember when Bradford and Clausen were on Gruden's QB Camp? Clausen was taking notes and attentive, Bradford was quiet. Clausen obviously is better.

CGI, I love ya brother but there's over-analyzing and then there's this man. Trying to glean what type of player will be from select media interviews is as pointless of a task as you'll find.

People make this mistake every year. If you don't like Clowney from the film then I understand. But none of us know jack about his character. Which is why I don't try to guess unless I have very good information from somebody that I trust.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Remember when Cam Newton was an "icon"? Everyone said that comment meant he would bust.

Remember when Bradford and Clausen were on Gruden's QB Camp? Clausen was taking notes and attentive, Bradford was quiet. Clausen obviously is better.

CGI, I love ya brother but there's over-analyzing and then there's this man. Trying to glean what type of player will be from select media interviews is as pointless of a task as you'll find.

People make this mistake every year. If you don't like Clowney from the film then I understand. But none of us know jack about his character. Which is why I don't try to guess unless I have very good information from somebody that I trust.

Has Clowney been in any trouble? I haven't heard anything like that.