Clowney or Mack?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Manziel

He's a Texas guy, would have a huge fanbase can move well enough to make their bad oline play less important and he has some weapons.

Risky but a big payout if it works.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I'm really starting to jump off the Clowney train.

I feel like I've let myself forget about a piece of truth and got caught up in the buzz. Admittedly, I am not a hardcore college football fan...but I do pay attention to it enough to know most of the prospects and which teams will be playing in the major bowl games. With that said, Jadaveon Clowney was a name I knew but he wasn't the superstar he is now until he made that one ridiculous hit (in which he wasn't blocked BTW).

I think his stock SORED after that. Remembering that added with the notion his numbers weren't great this year because he was double-teamed, I have some degree of concern about his high bust potential.

I'm not saying I don't think he is a top flight prospect, just that I feel like there is a lot of reason to be concerned...I'd rather the Rams go in another direction. If they choose Clowney I can't even say that I wouldn't still be excited, but I do know I'd be a bit nervous.