Closing in on Manningham now too...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
X said:
BatteringRambo said:
According to the New York Post, the Rams are currently working out the parameters of a contract for free agent WR Mario Manningham.

Like I said earlier I would prefer the FA's we snagged so far over some other's teams but that's just me.
I agree. The thing is, we need an infusion of "other talent" at nearly every position, so it certainly won't hurt to bring a few guys in and see if/how they can contribute. Manningham may not be the sexy acquisition, but 14.5 YPC isn't necessarily a bad thing either. He's still young and could be entering into his prime real soon.

I love the guys skill, I'm just worried about his health.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Other than his spectacular 4th qtr SB catch, I don't know a lot about him. Do you think he's better than Brandon Lloyd. And, can he get YAC?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
BuiltRamTough said:
Adam Shefter reports Brandon Lloyd signed wit the pats :amped:
Well, then, fuck him too. :neh:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
interference said:
Other than his spectacular 4th qtr SB catch, I don't know a lot about him. Do you think he's better than Brandon Lloyd. And, can he get YAC?
He's a great 2ndary option. Better than Gibson. Remember the Giants/49ers championship game? Manningham was quiet the whole time then BAM TD.

Besides, in 2010 he had nearly 1000 yards and 9 TDs. This was when Victor Cruz was on IR.

I hope it isn't a bank breaker, but it's not like he's signing b/c of that SB catch. Basically, Manningham isn't David Tyree.