<click>

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If you could capture one moment in all of Rams history (that you've been witness to), super-impose that memory onto a poster and frame it, what would that look like? In other words, what's your favorite Rams memory of all time that you'd like to see hanging in your man cave?

In b4 this makes an appearance.

The_Tackle.jpeg

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
If you could capture one moment in all of Rams history (that you've been witness to), super-impose that memory onto a poster and frame it, what would that look like? In other words, what's your favorite Rams memory of all time that you'd like to see hanging in your man cave?

The_Tackle.jpeg
Did you know that they actually have that image on the wall of fame in Titans stadium too. It's as close as they've been, I guess. That was a glorious moment for sure. My first reaction to your question though were those crazy ass games that Reverend Ike used to have. I cant really zero in on one image but more of a collage of his work going back to when he was the only decent player we had. You would be lamenting the horrible Sunday but would end the thought with the nice feeling that, "Gee, Isaac Bruce is sure good though." It was sure wonderful that his talents were realized in the GSOT days. I always hated and held against the Rams playing games with him as he got older (the old cut and resign fandango). When he played for the 49ers I routed for HIM.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
You got mine, X.

Just a few ideas for #2, though.

-Bruce and Holt side by side to the end zone

-Williams throwing his hands up on a pick six.

-Marshall on the "we didn't block anybody" run.

- Bruce's SBTD break away

Dam... so many great ones..

Sum1

Hall of Fame
My view of Ricky Proehl's NFC Championship catch. I was on my feet looking down on the endzone from my seat. It's as clear in my mind as my plasma TV is right now.

paceram

Pro Bowler

The_Tackle.jpeg

+1

Well I've only been a fan since 2004 so for me it's:

That's meant to be the blue box with a ? in it by the way.