Clev called about #2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I heard that tonight Fisher said that Cleveland called about trading up for #2 offering ...

#4 and a 2015 First round pick for #2 and Sam Bradford

Apparently he said it at the pre draft event tonight - perhaps someone who was there can confirm?

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllsssssssssssshhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttt...

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I heard that tonight Fisher said that Cleveland called about trading up for #2 offering ...

Apparently he said it at the pre draft event tonight - perhaps someone who was there can confirm?
That's a call I'd laugh and hang up on.

I might have a problem making that deal even without Sam being part of it.

PhxRam

@CoachO was there and I am sure if he had heard that he would have mentioned it.

Going to file this away as

busted.gif

A55VA6

Legend
I doubt Fisher would give details like that to the public anyways. lol

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wasn't there - just passing along info that may be FoS - but I found it intriguing, so I shared it.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@TysonNFL Pls respond, Mike… RT @wynnde13: @MikeSilver So did Fisher mention a proposed trade with the Browns at the pre-draft event tonight?

Looks like the bottom of it is being gotten to.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
That's a call I'd laugh and hang up on.

I might have a problem making that deal even without Sam being part of it.

really.gif

so no Sam included we'd pick at #4 (still grab one of the best players in the draft) and #13 AND have two first round picks again next year and you might have a problem with that?

350x700px-LL-a1093506_tumblr_m7e6nhXTxj1r5pin2o1_400.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
really.gif

so no Sam included we'd pick at #4 (still grab one of the best players in the draft) and #13 AND have two first round picks again next year and you might have a problem with that?

Yeah thats a no-brainer deal without Bradford included.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
really.gif

Notice I said MIGHT... I probably would take it. But I'd kind of prefer that #26 over the 2015. Maybe it's just the result of still holding out hope of Cleveland offering 4 and 26 that was so alive when the offseason started.

RamEERS

Pastor
LOL... we got 2 firsts from the Redskins.. now the Browns are wanting Bradford along with our first?
pull the other one

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - What I find is it is all "someone said" being tweeted. No one saying they were actually the ones to hear it. I call bullshit.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I want a billion dollars to sit around and do nothing, I'd say I have a better chance of getting that deal then this trade has of going through.

RFIP

Makes sense. Browns have the cap space. If true, it looks like Fishers Manzeil smoke screen worked on at least 1 team.