Clemens joins the Chargers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
He knows our offense and has stats comparable to Bradford. It makes sense to sign him, especially considering he'll come cheap.
He has some talent, and does know the system... but there's just something about him I don't like.

fearsomefour

Legend
Mark Sanchez, Jason Campbell, Shaun Hill, Seneca Wallace.
That is pretty much the list of FA vets I would be interested in.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
If we signed butt fumble, I'd throw up.
I would too, however, we get to say "buttfumble" a lot. It's fun to say...buttfumble...buttfumble...buttfumble...Sanchez with another buttfumble

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
How? Sanchez will have gotten cut from a team that is even worse off at QB from us. There will be no QB controversy. Bradford is their guy. They made that obvious.

C'mon jrry you know it doesn't work that way......signing a guy that was a starter to a team with a QB that has not lived up to the hype and draft position and contract......what would happen......gee I dunno lol.....maybe fans and media start clamoring for the other guy.

It happens all the time.

nighttrain

Legend
I'm surprised.

He played well last season, given his limitations. Perhaps we will be in the hunt for a backup QB and a rookie QB now.
Clemens proved to me he cant win, I want to draft a QB in the 3-4 to develop and sign a vet, I don't know, resign Brady Quinn
train

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Clemens proved to me he cant win, I want to draft a QB in the 3-4 to develop and sign a vet, I don't know, resign Brady Quinn
train
I'm not saying I disagree with you about Clemens...but then you mention Brady Quinn? Really?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
C'mon jrry you know it doesn't work that way......signing a guy that was a starter to a team with a QB that has not lived up to the hype and draft position and contract......what would happen......gee I dunno lol.....maybe fans and media start clamoring for the other guy.

It happens all the time.

Yea but I try to ignore what is said on Ramstalk. ;)