Clemens joins the Chargers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
The Rams DID tender Austin Davis...I hope he isn't the "veteran" backup they plan to trot out there.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Good for Killer. San Diego is a fucking beautiful place to be.

Great for retirement too.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Just making room for.... Johnny Football.
Dolls_Laughing.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He will start a QB controversy as soon as he signs. There is no way that this FO makes a move that will cause distractions with the fans and media and certainly not the locker room.

Maybe SEA signs him........hehehe

How? Sanchez will have gotten cut from a team that is even worse off at QB from us. There will be no QB controversy. Bradford is their guy. They made that obvious.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Wtf i missed this. Thought it was the LB or DB from elsewhere or whatever. Its our Clemens! Wow i'm a little surprised to be honest.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I wouldnt mind Sanchez at all. Knows the system well. Actually had some good years under Schotty. Would be cheap to I imagine. Good choice Thor.
Agreed. First backup that came to mind for me. This definitely opens the door for a day two or three QB in the draft...not a bad thing.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
What? I'm shocked!

Perhaps the Rams told him they are drafting a mid round guy to backup SB?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
How? Sanchez will have gotten cut from a team that is even worse off at QB from us. There will be no QB controversy. Bradford is their guy. They made that obvious.
Exactly.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Even with Kellen, I was wanting a QB in 4th or 5th round. 3rd round if someone good is sitting there for us.

In my clueless mocks, I usually take McCarron in the 4th.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Even with Kellen, I was wanting a QB in 4th or 5th round. 3rd round if someone good is sitting there for us.

In my clueless mocks, I usually take McCarron in the 4th.
Same here or Aaron Murray in the 5th is sometimes available. I also get David Fales in the 5th or later and take a flyer on Connor Shaw in the 6th or 7th.