Clemens joins the Chargers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I'm surprised.

He played well last season, given his limitations. Perhaps we will be in the hunt for a backup QB and a rookie QB now.

A55VA6

Legend
Congrats to Kellen. He played well enough last year to get a contract.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
They must be paying him well or I see no reason why he would leave. Rivers hasnt had much of a history when it comes to injuries, Bradford has. He would have a better chance with the Rams for playing time.

Looks like we need to find a vet now, and maybe draft a QB a little higher than originally planned.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Wonder how much Vick would cost, think he would be a decent backup while grooming a mid rounder Qb for back up duty.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Surprising! I'm happy for him. I saw enough of him, personally.

Just draft a back up in the 5th round... or lower. He'll never see the field with our new BA OL.

I wish we could of had Thad Lewis last year.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Sanchez will probably be cut soon

I wouldnt mind Sanchez at all. Knows the system well. Actually had some good years under Schotty. Would be cheap to I imagine. Good choice Thor.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I wouldnt mind Sanchez at all. Knows the system well. Actually had some good years under Schotty. Would be cheap to I imagine. Good choice Thor.
Yeah I don't buy that he sucks as bad as he is choking in New Yawk, I see him kinda like Jim Plunkett ,needs a change of scenery.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Ehhh... Hear work ethic is a question mark, he's not someone I'm interested in really.

I agree. If he had a decent work ethic he could be really good, he has talent. Such a shame.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Well, good luck to Kellen. He did a great job here and will be missed. I guess it's a forgone conclusion that we'll be drafting a QB at some point.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
He's the guy, knows the system

He will start a QB controversy as soon as he signs. There is no way that this FO makes a move that will cause distractions with the fans and media and certainly not the locker room.

Maybe SEA signs him........hehehe