Clearly, Snead-Fisher know how to support a new Coordinator, huh?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
It's good to be a new Coordinator for this S/F regime.

In '14 when GW was hired, he was showered with new toys to implement his new D schemes and packages.

Donald
Joyner
Alexander
Gaines
Roberson
Barron was added via mid season trade.

Clearly GW received the lion's share of offseason attention. And he made good use of it.

This year Cigs hit the offseason jackpot.

Foles via blockbuster trade.
Britt resigned
Kendricks resigned
Gurley
Havenstein
Brown
Mannion
Donnal
Wichmann
Sasser

That's a helluva lot of new pieces for the new OC to work with.

We can assume that both Coordinators had major input into all these moves.

Now, here's the tantalizing thing...

GW managed to mold his new toys into a top 5 D after the midseason mark.. Should have been quicker, IMO, but still...

What if Cigs can do something similar with all his new pieces THIS season? And sooner than mid season, hopefully.

Hot Damn!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
S/F makes me think of Satan's Friends - the 49ers

I was thinking Jeep Chryst
Haha, I was thinking the same thing!
I thought this post was going to be how great the Rams coordinators have it while the Whiners have lost everybody!!

Funny how those Dieters think alike

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I think GW had a lot more quality pieces in place on his side of the ball when he took over than Cig has but I see the comparison.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I honestly thought that it was the Whiners that you were talking about.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
In contrast the Whiners new DC gets the shaft with major defections on his side of the ball...........gotta love that! Two teams moving in completely different directions.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Sometimes thing that look clear as day can look murky as muddy water once it becomes time to move from paper to field...We shall see...

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
In contrast the Whiners new DC gets the shaft with major defections on his side of the ball...........gotta love that! Two teams moving in completely different directions.
f855447faf07411253bf152dfe3e7e81.jpeg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think their support of the coordinators came about naturally due to their need to rebuild the roster anyway.
Even Coach Bones got support via Zuerlein, Hekker and Tavon.

Big Game

Living The Dream
lol at first look i thought this post was a jab at the Whiners too hahhaha.

but i have to agree it looks as if Snead and Fisher do try to help out there guys as much as possible when it comes to getting or drafting players.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
If we have any injuries during camp I'm also sure Snisher will be there with some healthy vets that made it through another teams camp injury free and someone WE could use maybe. Sneads job is NEVER done. I think we have some money just for that.