Cleaning My House the Other Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I was really surprised to find this. I got a rush of the ole days. I can't remember what game or year this is from. Maybe one of you guys was at that game. They use to hand out the coolest freebies.

((And KC has nothing on the dance routines of the STL cheerleaders. OMG they make KC look bland in that department. The half time shows so amazing in STL. They actually were the best too. They won the cheerleading Super Bowl thing like three years in a row a buddy told me. Very talented and hot as all get out. It was special. I loved it. I loved the dome too. It had the energy of a basketball gym. Our D played blazing fast on it. So did the GSOT back in the day, which I never actually attended.))

Good times, boys. Good times. So much fun.

15901150043682394443782416230227.jpg

jjab360

Legend
Little Animal haha, nice. Kind of bittersweet because he never really got the respect he deserved as one of the better ILBs in the league for a long time because of how bad the team was around him

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Laurinaitis was one of my favorite players back then. In retrospect, he was excellent during the presnap audibles but his gap discipline was overrated: he had a tendency to position himself behind the LOS, which does prevent big yardage but is liable in short yardage situations. I can see why he racked a lot of tackles as the franchise leader in that category

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have one of those too! It was from the Giants game in 2014.

Awesome!!! Yep, I remember that game well. I believe it was a Thursday night game in December. The NFLN network was outside and I was right behind Faulk, Warner, Irvin, and Rich while they were talking pregame. Manning and OBJ were were on par that night.

There was a dang good brawl that happened between OBJ and someone else. OBJ was actually fielding punts that night. He got hit outta bounds then tried to get up and a Ram pushed him over. A brawl broke out I saw some UFC ground and pound punches thrown. I rewatched the game later on and the cameras didnt show the fight. The stadium was electrified. I swear my section didnt sit down for 5 minutes after. It was intense.

Giants fans were stupid cocky after they won. I thought about brawling myself. But I had a long drive ahead of me.