Clean House

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is unacceptable. I am just about done with Fisher, his coordinators and Bradford. And I'm not the "fire everyone" type. I'm the "defend the team" type. But this embarrassing. I can't take anymore of this bad football. We're getting out-coached and out-played. Our vets, especially the OL, look like trash, Sam is playing terribly and Fisher and his staff are coaching poorly.

I hate starting over...I hate it. But I can't eat anymore of this poop sandwich.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Back to back embarrassing performances.

TJ possible done for the season.

I like fisher but this is totally unacceptable!!

A55VA6

Legend
VERY unacceptable. Over and over again. Maybe this staff and QB just aren't going to work in STL? Nothing is changing guys. Sam looks god awful. The offensive line is god awful, RB's god awful. Everything is awful.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
If we aren't going to use Bradford to his strengths, can we at least trade him to a team that wants to run a hurry up? He could be Peyton Manning Light on an offense like that. To have him throw 5 yard passes all game is a WASTE.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I don't agree with completely cleaning house, but something needs to change.

We either need to get an OC that will call the plays that this offense is built to run (spread offense) or get someone to teach Schotty how to do it.

A55VA6

Legend
bluecoconuts said:

We either need to get an OC that will call the plays that this offense is built to run (spread offense) or get someone to teach Schotty how to do it.
Why put Bradford through another offense in STL? His time is about up here.. I just dont see it working out. 4 years of not much.

Fisher and Schotty come from Power, downhill running schemes... we're trying to do the opposite. We need a new OC, and sad to say it but might be true... a new QB. But with Fisher in charge, doubt he'll get rid of Bradford...

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Nothing will change. All we will hear is that we will work hard to improve. My biggest fear is the coaches losing the locker room because of the youth and a continued losing culture. I really don't see a leader from the offensive side of the ball. JL and CL are the only guys I really trust possibly keeping this team from totally imploding.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
HE WITH HORNS said:
If we aren't going to use Bradford to his strengths, can we at least trade him to a team that wants to run a hurry up? He could be Peyton Manning Light on an offense like that. To have him throw 5 yard passes all game is a WASTE.

He isn't Manning anything.

bluecoconuts

Legend
A55VA6 said:
bluecoconuts said:

Why put Bradford through another offense in STL? His time is about up here.. I just dont see it working out. 4 years of not much.

Fisher and Schotty come from Power, downhill running schemes... we're trying to do the opposite. We need a new OC, and sad to say it but might be true... a new QB. But with Fisher in charge, doubt he'll get rid of Bradford...

Who are you going to replace him with?

Why would you get all this speed and talent and not use them in a spread offense? If you are going to replace Bradford to run a power run game then you'd need to replace all three running backs, Givens, Cook, Austin, Bailey, Quick, etc. It would be far easier to get an OC who can run a spread offense. Probably a guy from college.

A55VA6

Legend
bluecoconuts said:
A55VA6 said:
bluecoconuts said:

Why would you get all this speed and talent and not use them in a spread offense? If you are going to replace Bradford to run a power run game then you'd need to replace all three running backs, Givens, Cook, Austin, Bailey, Quick, etc. It would be far easier to get an OC who can run a spread offense. Probably a guy from college.
Draft Manziel. This team is that bad.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
First time in well its the first time in a long time this is beyond __________…. Fuck! I'm speechless

I'm mind fucked!

bluecoconuts

Legend
A55VA6 said:
bluecoconuts said:
A55VA6 said:
bluecoconuts said:

And take the cap hit, and then watch him fail as well because he's not in a position to succeed.

A55VA6

Legend
bluecoconuts said:
A55VA6 said:
bluecoconuts said:
A55VA6 said:
bluecoconuts said:

And take the cap hit, and then watch him fail as well because he's not in a position to succeed.
Probably. This team is a mess..

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Until Manziel shows a lot more ability inside the pocket. I am not sold on him as a pro prospect.

But yea, this is unacceptable...two games in a row. Fire them all. I am off the bandwagon...completely.

On the bright side, imo, that doofus, Kaepernick, sucked again. At least when we find the right QB/HC combo, we'll have a bright future than SF imo.

And the bright side is that there's more talent in place now than when Sam and Fisher each took over.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I like Fisher, but something has to change. If the O could score it would help Fishers D scheme but without an O this D is gonna get eaten like it has all season so far. I dont have access to coaches film, maybe I'll get NFL rewind but not sure that would be wise, the O may be even more depressing to see even more of it. But it seems the O pass routes and alignments have no creative combinations, the D knows where everyone is going before the ball is snapped and whether it is run or pass.

Very frustrating after the improvements of last season and the expectations with it being SBs 2nd yr in same system. Now I'm lookin forward to seein SB in a new system.