clayton on the radio about fisher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
listening to the radio this morning and they had john clayton on. He talked about how it would probably be a good thing 4 fisher if the rams move back to los angeles. He being a southern california guy. so that rumor about instability and them possibly moving just doesn't seem right. There was also speculation that maybe he is holding out for the indianapolis job. Trying to see what happens with caldwell. The colts have peyton manning and the number 1 pick. Or he could be waiting to see what happens in san diego with turner and might sit out a year so he can coach in southern cal - where he lives now.

that's about it. I feel stupid dictating to my phone so that's all I have to offer.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Heard schefter say on ESPN this morn that he would make his decision at the latest by tomorrow. He'll probably be back on every day saying the exact same thing till something happens.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I realize they just hired a new GM, but why is Indy taking so long on Caldwell?

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Username said:
Heard schefter say on ESPN this morn that he would make his decision at the latest by tomorrow. He'll probably be back on every day saying the exact same thing till something happens.

I remember some media folks saying it would be done by Monday after the playoff weekend. :omg: