Clarity

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I've been thinkin about what the Rams truly mean to me. In a world full of shit we all have to deal with, win or loose the Rams take me away from all that....however some times it feels like a dis functional relationship. I pour my heart and soul into this team and with no return but disappointment after disappointment. I let my hopes rise only to have them dashed....but this football team, our boys in horns take me away from this convaluded stress filled life I lead and provide me with moments of clarity...even if they are filled with anger and heart break.

For that reason I believe this song kinda tells the tale of all of our relationships with this team.

( forgive the gay video and just listen to the words lol)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxxstCcJlsc[/youtube]

EDIT: ok after reading this I realize how estrogen filled it is haha but man has the excitement from February to September, followed by the disappointment of the last 3 games really but me in a depressed kinda mood lol Man card clearly revoked :tooth:

A55VA6

Legend
Man the only thing I love more than this football team is my family. The Rams mean so much to me and I constantly get disappointed, get too high only to be brought down. I'll always love this team more than anything but I just hope better days are ahead.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
I was a Cardinal fan for many, many years so I'm used to disappointment. There's always next year. They're my team.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
A55VA6 said:
Man the only thing I love more than this football team is my family. The Rams mean so much to me and I constantly get disappointed, get too high only to be brought down. I'll always love this team more than anything but I just hope better days are ahead.

Amen vag amen.

Y'know... that tickled me just enough to put a little smile on my face. Thanks for the great screen name man. :sly:

But I do mean it. Amen to your sentiments man.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'll play...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RBWdZ-VRIM[/youtube]

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Right now, I'm listening to Chariots of Fire, and snorting cocaine. At least I get some sort of feeling of accomplishment after todays debacle.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I'm a Blues and Cardinals fan, I'm used to some dark days, I can forgive the Rams for this. It's nothing to stop being a Rams fan over and nothing to spend my time sobbing about.

Hopefully we'll learn from it and bounce back. If not, then I still reserve hope we'll find somebody who will.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
I've been thinkin about what the Rams truly mean to me. In a world full of shyte we all have to deal with, win or loose the Rams take me away from all that....however some times it feels like a dis functional relationship. I pour my heart and soul into this team and with no return but disappointment after disappointment. I let my hopes rise only to have them dashed....but this football team, our boys in horns take me away from this convaluded stress filled life I lead and provide me with moments of clarity...even if they are filled with anger and heart break.

Whenever my fiance asks me why I spend so much time obsessing about the Rams, I tell her it's because "I love them". Her reply is almost invariably: "But do they love you back?" I now have to wonder