Clarity in Goff Vs. Wentz

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
As we all anticipate Thursdays Draft, and read the thousands of commentaries, opinions and prognostications, most of us have become a little numb. Thursday cannot come soon enough.

I'd like to offer a little clarity about the situation:

If they go Goff, a scenario gradually gaining guesses, Jeff and Jared will jibe, less with Les, I believe. Can't goof with Goff. Goff is good. A good Goff won't be a goof Goff. A goof Goff would gradually ground Snisher.

If Snisher went Wentz, the World would wield it's wood on the wiley pair. :snicker: Win with Wentz! Would be their watchword. Won't win with Wentz? We're washed out. Will win with Wentz? Wonderful!

We'd have Carson in the Coliseum. Not Carson in Carson. Occasionally Carson vs. Carson though, when the Cardinals come calling.

....it's all so clear.:shades:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
You're funny when you drink and post... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
You're funny when you drink and post... :LOL::LOL::LOL:
200.gif

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I walked into Costco the other day, carrying my ROD voucher and a lady at the table gave me a little teriyaki chicken sample in a cup. (y)