CJ Spiller

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Anybody think the rams would be interested? loved the guy coming out of college. I don't think he was used right in Buffalo. I also don't know if he would be alright coming here and splitting touches with mason, but he would give us a new dimension in the back field with his elite speed and pass catching ability. I think he and mason could be a deadly combo with an upgraded Oline.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
New England likes small fast backs. I think he will be their top target.

I don't think Spiller would be a good allocation of cap space for the Rams. Guard, Center, DT and maybe MLB backup would be better use of money.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fisher loved Chris Johnson and they are similar backs. I wonder how much hes gonna get paid? I would guess 3 or 4 mil a year.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Would rather take Duke Johnson, if you're looking for a small, speedy back.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Love the player but we are already crowded in the backfield and I think Mason is going to be really good so doesn't really make much sense.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I liked Spiller coming out too, but no way would I waste cap on him. RB is stocked in this draft and the Rams need to jump all over OL as soon as FA starts. So I'd say it is unlikely at best.

ram007

Starter
There are only two positions Rams should draft in 2015: OL and DB.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I like Spiller, but he wants to be the lead back main back type of guy, he won't with the beast Tre Mason here. RB isn't a concern, let's use the cap space we do have resigning our guys and upgrading the OL

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
There are only two positions Rams should draft in 2015: OL and DB.

Have to disagree, depending on who is there. If Mariota, Cooper, White, or Williams are there, I'm going with them.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have to disagree, depending on who is there. If Mariota, Cooper, White, or Williams are there, I'm going with them.

Mariota would be the dream scenario really, I mean my brother actually came up to me and said he dreamt the Rams drafted him.

If not Mariota, then all OL please!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
If there is one position where we have a glut it's RB. Can't see adding a FA. I'll echo the OL refrain.

ram007

Starter
Mariota would be the dream scenario really, I mean my brother actually came up to me and said he dreamt the Rams drafted him.

If not Mariota, then all OL please!

With the offensive cast Fisher assembled and given Mariotta has taken about 5% of his snaps, in his entire career, as a drop back QB it is a recipe for failure for both Rams and Mariotta. For both parties, I hope Rams don't draft him.

jjab360

Legend
Cannot argue that either. The Rams back 7 are really mediocre. I don't think the current players are going to improve much
I'm going to disagree about our DBs. We have 7 really young, really talented DBs who started to come on late last year, they may have been inconsistent but they showed flashes of greatness imo, the consistency comes with experience.

MFaulk107

The Realness
I like Spiller but he's always a bit hurt, and we're good on RB, so naah. I say we go on with Benny and Tre who is good at blocking, catching, and running.
Still wondering what's up with Stacy.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
nope...but I like Spillers...I'm becoming attracted to Clemson players...