Cigar smokers unite

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Any cigar aficionados on ROD? Tonight I had a Diesel. Good cigar, great even burn and smoke, very easy draw, just typically a bit stronger flavored for my preference. Usually prefer a Maduro or Cameroon. What's good ROD?

PXL_20220424_023100072.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I used to be before I got married. My wife can't breathe around the hint of tobacco smoke.

But when I did, those White Owls were the bomb!

Seriously, I was such an anti-smoker and got so pissed at cig smokers polluting the general area of a barracks back when I was in the Navy, I went out for the nastiest cigar I could find and sat in the midst of them and lit up......I cleared the room.....lol. Problem was, I sorta liked it and began buying fancy cigars on occasion. After the Navy I bought some Cohibas while on vacation in the Virgin Islands, along with fake cigar bands cuz they aren't legal in the USA. Just a memory now....

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thought about doing the cigar band thing too when I was in Belize to bring back some legit Cubans. Hindsight, probably should have done it. Customs likely would have just taken the contraband and sent me on my way if I was caught

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
On occasion. Mostly when my brother and I get together but my wife and I go up to a cigar bar with her cousin up in Carson City from time to time. I pretty much have to have a peaty scotch to go with a cigar. I don't know names of the cigars but I do like a maduro or other full bodied cigar. I just walk through the humidor until I see something or two I think I'll like. I love a good walk through a humidor.