Chud still an option at OC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Welp I guess that's that.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
son-of-a-bitch.jpg

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
As far as I can tell Hackett is the only person that actually interviewed....... There really doing there due dilagence on this one.....WTF

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Man it would sure cheer me up to here that Mike Shannahan was on his way to STL today for an interview.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
There wasn't anybody to interview everybody we wanted went to better situations

So your telling me out of all the posisitional coaches in the NFL and all the coaches in the college ranks Hackett is the only one worthy of at least getting an interview for the rams OC position?

lockdnram21

Legend
So your telling me out of all the posisitional coaches in the NFL and all the coaches in the college ranks Hackett is the only one worthy of at least getting an interview for the rams OC position?
I'm not saying that I'm saying all the coaches we wanted went to better situations. Who might u think of giving interview to that didn't get a job?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not saying that I'm saying all the coaches we wanted went to better situations. Who might u think of giving interview to that didn't get a job?

I would have interviewed Martz. Even if it's just a sham to pick his mind on other coordinators I don't see why he wouldn't be on the list. Shanny too!

Clearly the Rams waited for Chud and got burned. One could probably argue now that they should have opened up to more options.

lockdnram21

Legend
I would have interviewed Martz. Even if it's just a sham to pick his mind on other coordinators I don't see why he wouldn't be on the list. Shanny too!

Clearly the Rams waited for Chud and got burned. One could probably argue now that they should have opened up to more options.
They wanted roman, Kyle Shanahan, Chud, guy from green bay. What other options

lockdnram21

Legend

Don't think Shanahan wants to be a OC his last 2 jobs were head coach wasn't they? That's going backwards

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
who is more f'd though, SF or the Rams when it comes to finding an OC
at least we have options - not many but some

I have to say it is Satan's Friends hands down, good luck to Colon Krapondick next year hahhahahaha

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't think Shanahan wants to be a OC his last 2 jobs were head coach wasn't they? That's going backwards

I would offer him an enormous check with many zeroes. Plus autonomy on the offense. Getting Shanahan would ensure playoffs next year, IMO.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Pretty much it's Hackett, or an inhouse promotion of Boras or Cignetti. I'd like Boras out of these.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Just throwing this out there:

what about Fassel? He's done a terrific job with our special teams, has "coached up" the ST's QB (Hekker), and seems to already have some OC experience. I'm not saying he's the be-all-end-all of OC's, just that if we can't find someone immediately, why not him? I'd feel more comfortable with him than promoting Boras, who's never had experience at that level.