Chuck Pagano and Bruce Arians

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
When Coach Pagano left the sideline due to cancer and Arians took over and had great success I couldn't help but think to myself..."If I was the owner would I be tempted to dump Pagano and stick with Arians?"

Obviously, that would have been a PR nightmare and the right thing to do was to give Pagano his job back...but man, I bet Colts fans and people in the organization are wondering if things would be different right now. Maybe they wouldn't be, but it's definitely something to think about.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Same thoughts went through my mind.

After the last 2 weeks... especially yesterday... colt fans are thinking it too.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yet everything was all puppy dogs and rainbows after beating the Denver Foreheads and being 7-3 after the Titans game.

2 losses and everybody freaks out. Indy is still a damn good team. W/ their remaining schedule should finish 10-6 AT WORST.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
People are figuring out the NFC West is a tougher division than given credit for

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
NFC west is toughest division in football IMO. What a difference a couple years makes.

Imagine if we took advantage of a couple games we should of won. The entire division would be in the playoff race with 6 + wins.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Not just a PR nightmare but a true window into the soul. I thought of all the reasons a fan might want to dessert this team the way they treated a very sick human being in Mike Martz was deplorable and Kroenke alone as owner would not have tollerated that,scum bag Shaw was the core of the rot that infected this team.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
When Coach Pagano left the sideline due to cancer and Arians took over and had great success I couldn't help but think to myself..."If I was the owner would I be tempted to dump Pagano and stick with Arians?"

Obviously, that would have been a PR nightmare and the right thing to do was to give Pagano his job back...but man, I bet Colts fans and people in the organization are wondering if things would be different right now. Maybe they wouldn't be, but it's definitely something to think about.
Yeah. Thought that too - while thinking I wish they would have. One less team in our way to the WC birth we're going to take.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i wonder what they were thinking after the colts beat the whiners, seadderal and the broncos?

losing reggy wayne was a huge blow to their offense. much harder for luck when his wr that almost always gets open, and makes some eye popping catches, is gone for the season.

luck looked like a 7th rounder against the rams and i imagine the same against the cards.

this after every talking head had christened him as a top 5 qb before the wayne injury.