Christine Leahy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Have any of you Gents seen this gorgeous woman? I used to listen to Cowherd on the radio. He gets the best guests. Well this is his co host and it is suddenly much better watching him on the tube instead of listening in on the Radio
Kristine-Leahy-1.png

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It's funny. Colin used to be the NBC Sports guy in Portland. I always found him annoying yet fun to listen to. His show is just as bad but three hours long. And yeah - she makes it more enjoyable to watch. He needs to get her out from behind that desk.... preferably in a short skirt.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
It's funny. Colin used to be the NBC Sports guy in Portland. I always found him annoying yet fun to listen to. His show is just as bad but three hours long. And yeah - she makes it more enjoyable to watch. He needs to get her out from behind that desk.... preferably in a short skirt.
That's Cohwherd. I don't even agree with him half the time - and he clearly has "his guys" who are his old drinking buddies (Sarkasian, Jimbo Fisher, Mcelwain) etc who he will never criticize, but even when I know he's wrong I enjoy listening to him and I don't know why.

Christine Leahy is certainly easy on the eye and she also provides some balance to his show. She tries at least to temper his most outrageous mistakes.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Christine is gorgeous and smart.she stands up for herself too. She doesn't let Guests or Colin push her around.

I am a big Herd fan. Colin has the best guest list of any sports radio show. He can be annoyingly opinionated, but if you accept that is part of the showmanship it is easier to look past. He has interesting takes that are thought provoking and when his guests come on you get great info because he asks the right questions.