Chris Sims does all right when he shakes FOOLio

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I saw this earlier, It is great how he calls out the officiating and how the bangles got more calls in their favor that the Rams did.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am not a fan of Simms. Thankfully he supported his takes with pictures and video.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I am a fan of Sims.
And never really had a problem with Florio either.

I think a lot if my Rams brethren responded negatively to Sims because he was
A) associated with Florio,
B) not exactly enamored with Goff, and
C) only got his start cuz of his dad, (who, btw I cannot stand, both as a game announcer AND a studio analyst).

Yeah, he was feeling his way for a few years, (as we all did starting out), but now has some good, honest takes, unlike 90% of the asshats and espnitwits we hear all the time, parroting the same party line.

MachS

Hall of Fame
I am a fan of Sims.
And never really had a problem with Florio either.
Florio is a jackoff to me, idk just such biased takes. I dont mind Simms though, good talent evaluator and not afraid to say when he's wrong about players. He's been a big Stafford fan and said after the trade he'd have a monster year. And I agree many around here don't like Simms because he didn't pull his punches when it came to Goff.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
12AD7FE2-C5C0-4EB7-97EF-4B6F4D368300.png

I like the point he made here. That Logan Wilson is not good enough of an athlete to recover from this position without a hold. He’s beat.

tempests

Hall of Fame
And I agree many around here don't like Simms because he didn't pull his punches when it came to Goff.
Actually, no. I don't like Simms because he called McVay a cheater and said the Rams in-helmet communication and play calling was immoral. This belief also coloured his analysis of Goff.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Actually, no. I don't like Simms because he called McVay a cheater and said the Rams in-helmet communication and play calling was immoral. This belief also coloured his analysis of Goff.
That's fair, I didn't know he said that and obviously its not cheating. But McVay was calling out coverages for Goff presnap and giving him info to help his reads. Goff himself acknowledged it. But yea everyone has their opinions on which media personalities they do or dont like. I really just watch his pre draft evaluation stuff it's good.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

what i couldn't understand was how everyone latched on to it. everyone knows every coach speaks to every qb between every play. how did this become a thing for goff? even rams fans regurgitated that bullshit. it was the most illogical train of thought i've ever seen.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think that was all about jealousy. He was thinking if a coach had done the same for him he’d still be in the league. He’s wrong of course. Simms wasn’t a good college QB

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
My gawd, the captioning on this...

We can send a man to the moon and we have cars that drive themselves but we can't build an AI that can accurately hear a word and print it.

"Kubrik cup."

Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
My gawd, the captioning on this...

We can send a man to the moon and we have cars that drive themselves but we can't build an AI that can accurately hear a word and print it.

"Kubrik cup."

Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office
We probably can, but it likely costs much more money than anyone is willing to spend for this application.