Chris Simms latest on Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who the hell is Chris Simms? What has he done in the NFL that matters? The key sentence from him is that he had "concerns" about Goff in the draft..IE.."The rams didn't listen to me, so I will make them pay by being a sports biatch"

Memphis Ram

Legend
I wonder how smart Simms would automatically become if he were overly positive about Goff and blamed the coaching staff for his development.:rolllaugh:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Who the freak is Chris Simms and why would anyone ever listen to him?

I tell you, blogging has led to a lot of dumb shits dinging off more BS than a five year old.

He was a highly touted recruit for Texas who came in and threw lots and lots of absolutely backbreaking INT's at crucial points in the games he played ;)

Also, he's absolute dog shinola as an analyst.

Last edited:

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
For those that didn't already see his pre draft QB analysis, He gave Goff back handed compliments in his breakdown of him before the draft.. he mostly ripped him in this video and so it makes sense he's riding the Goff is crashing train during the preseason....

Film Room with Chris Simms: Breaking Down Top QB Draft Prospect Jared Goff

click the link below the black box for those that don't already know...

View: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2635544-film-room-with-chris-simms-breaking-down-top-qb-draft-prospect-jared-goff

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Simms' career numbers are mind numbing.
23 games:

12 TD's
18 INT's
sacked 49 times :eek:
10 fumbles
Nice "rare good play" to "complete disaster" ratio you got going there Chris :baghead:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder how smart Simms would automatically become if he were overly positive about Goff and blamed the coaching staff for his development.:rolllaugh:

Much smarter. He'd be at his smartest if he simply broke down what was there on film and preached patience.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Lol you're right. I just posted some of his career numbers above. They're Keith Null'esk.
At least Null had 3 TD's in only 4 games.

Geezus. We started Keith Null at one point. I remember those gameday chats at RRF's. @CGI_Ram
smilol.gif

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Is there something I am missing?

All of this talk about Goff not meeting expectations....
What in the actual fuck? Did I somehow end up in an alternate universe where Jared Goff isn't a rookie who is mostly throwing to other rookies while learning how to play pro-style offense... and only 3 games into preseason?

Tough crowd, huh?

Some people just write the narrative the way they want it, regardless of whether or not there is anything to support it. Once they have determined their thoughts on something, they will conjure up some evidence or statistics entirely out of hot air and then convince themselves that it's gospel.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Goff has thrown 33 preseason passes. I've seen enough! Cut him!

How can these guys form these opinions? It's crazy talk.

fancents86

Starter
These posts are hilarious. Everyone rips apart someone's credibility bc their opinion is different than their own and even attack how "crappy" of a player they were, meanwhile the people who are discrediting these analyst's by their failures are somehow more knowledgeable yet have not even stepped on an NFL field as anything more than a fan.

I don't like seeing a rookie Ram, or a Ram In general, have a bad article written on them. But the fact of the matter is he may be just as right as all those who believe Goff will be great.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Well, this video at least partially explains why Simms is out of football.
Virtually everything he said was not factual.
Ignorant..............

fancents86

Starter
His college career where he played in an offense that resembled nothing of a pro style offense? We all know players don't always live up to their college careers, and we all know as good as Goff is, he was the best in a very weak draft for qbs. So with that knowledge his success is just as unknown as his failure.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
His college career where he played in an offense that resembled nothing of a pro style offense?

Nope.

It has nothing to do with that.

Size. Arm strength. Accuracy. Footwork. Decision making.

Nothing to do with the offense he was in.