Chris Long the man

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Berkeley grad? Seriously? Check your own campus.

If that is true. We are all Forked!!
And checking my campus explains the bulk of the violence in this country how? logic?
In my personal experience, the bulk of violence on my campus generally occurs past 12am at frat parties among drunk teenagers.

I asked bc I literally wanted to know if that wasn't clear.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
There is no left. There is no right. There is no spoon.

You forgot the spork

IMG_9262.JPG

Zero

Pro Bowler
The fringe group of racist whites that met in Charlottesville are pathetic and have no power. They have been rightfully marginalized and shunned.
Disagree..Had the racist group been ignored, than they would have been rendered powerless .
The anti protesters have it all wrong.They have given the
racists the power by giving them the spot light.Awesome recruiting publicity.
and now their movement is inspired .
The racist's no matter how warped,have the right to free speech without
harassment from those who believe differently.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Well I said awhile back that when one of the guys kneeling said they needed a white guy to join in that I was hopeing and figured it would be Long.

"I was inspired by a lot of the allies that were there to stand up against hate in my hometown, and I wasn't able to be there to protest or to stand up against hate. People like Heather Heyer gave their lives for that, and I was inspired by that," he said. "So it's just telling Malcolm, I am here for you, and I think it's a good time for people who look like me to be here for people fighting for equality."

This is a REALLY powerful statement when you break it down and the last part that I bolded is really just the flat out truth because this is entirely about what people look like.

Why are people hating on long? What am I missing here. Much respect to him

I agree, I'm amazed people dislike him for what he is doing.

He's a "useful idiot" for the narrative that America is racist, and that the hate and violence is from the right.

I think you are reading too much into it. But. Racism is still "alive and well" but I didn't get the sense that it stems from the "right" It stems from ignorant motherfuckers from all walks. And not just white people by the way.

He wasn't selective, he became inspired when it hit his town. Usually people have to be "moved" to act. Not many of us actually act without something being a trigger.

To put it simple terms, there are people that believe systemic racism is gone and there are people that do not.

I don't know anyone who believes racism is gone. How could anyone think that LOL.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Charlottesville
Free Speech is something that should be afforded to every american.
Even if you do not agree with the message, that person should still
have a right to protest without provoked violence from counter protesters.
That's all I have to say about that.

Private citizens don't owe other private citizens any free speech rights. I'm all for private citizens choosing to attack Nazis. Fuck Nazis, and fuck anyone who supports Nazis. They might be breaking the law when they do that, but that's their choice to make.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Locked.

Honestly, what's it going to take for some of you to get the point that we don't want threads or posts here that deal with politics or social justice/race themes? Maybe a banning or two will get the point across, sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.