Chris Long Swagg

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamShack

UDFA
Dude JL and Chris are doing the interview for NFL Network and Chris just said on Robert Quinn's
last sack they wanted the skinless birds to get the ball back so they could get one more sack. The confidence of the team is beyond swagg, its....... Damn just crazy 9 sacks, wow!!!!!!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
9....9.. 9.. 9 FUCKIN sacks!!! Coulda,should a,would a been what 12-15? :shock:
Did I hear a 'niner' in there. Why yes you fuckin did!

PhxRam

for those who couldnt see it

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbwpgtekcuM[/youtube]

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
That was a fantastic interview. Glad those two guy are our current and future leaders on D.

Loved that comment by CL. You could tell the DL was having fun tonight. I realize the Cards struggle to run the ball, but if we can clamp down against the run like we did last night it will be a long season for opposing offenses. Especially QBs :twisted:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Fucking rockstars I love it. These guys deserve every second of it. I'm so damn horse today. Don't think ill be able to talk all weekend. Best hangover I've ever had.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Username said:
Fucking rockstars I love it. These guys deserve every second of it. I'm so damn horse today. Don't think ill be able to talk all weekend. Best hangover I've ever had.
I didn't make it to the dome but man, me too.