Chris Long is hanging it up

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
06dba7d1b9604757af9e38c.png

59c675c1ec1547fdbf5539b.png

0y68Ljo.png

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Almost got me there. Nice.

:lmao:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Reminds me. I gotta call my sister. She's an April fool baby.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My sister's anniversary date from her first marriage was April 1st.

I'll never forget my mother telling me right before my sister walked down the isle - "This is the perfect date for them to be getting married because the marriage will be a Fucking joke".

Mom was right too,,, they were divorced in a few years.

I always remember that on this day.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
[tweet]318796941024698368[/tweet]

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:

I'll never forget my mother telling me right before my sister walked down the isle - "This is the perfect date for them to be getting married because the marriage will be a Fucking joke".

WTF? Are you not ASKING for a divorce with THAT wedding date? Maybe I gotta hand it to your sister. Like you, she's probably quite the card. Pretty funny none the less.

Me? Like my sister, I'm not much of a morning person. So I used to always call her at around 7 am on her birthday saying I was from UPS or something and had an urgent package out front that needed to be signed for. She's one of those rare blonds that actually scored with genius IQ yet for some reason, always bought the get up and do something call on her birthday. Go figure. Guess IQ needs some warm up time. :7up:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
RamFan503 said:
Selassie I said:

WTF? Are you not ASKING for a divorce with THAT wedding date? Maybe I gotta hand it to your sister. Like you, she's probably quite the card. Pretty funny none the less.

Me? Like my sister, I'm not much of a morning person. So I used to always call her at around 7 am on her birthday saying I was from UPS or something and had an urgent package out front that needed to be signed for. She's one of those rare blonds that actually scored with genius IQ yet for some reason, always bought the get up and do something call on her birthday. Go figure. Guess IQ needs some warm up time. :7up:

Oh how I miss the days before Caller ID. Epic prank calls I tell you. EPIC. It's probably for the best though,,, I was becoming too good at it.

My sis is a blonde too. I submit that even the smart ones are stuck with gullible syndrome. It's awesome if you ask me. :7up:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Selassie I said:
RamFan503 said:
Selassie I said:

I'll never forget my mother telling me right before my sister walked down the isle - "This is the perfect date for them to be getting married because the marriage will be a freaking joke".

Oh how I miss the days before Caller ID. Epic prank calls I tell you. EPIC. It's probably for the best though,,, I was becoming too good at it.

My sis is a blonde too. I submit that even the smart ones are stuck with gullible syndrome. It's awesome if you ask me. :7up:

There is a number you can dial before the phone number i think its *67 to block it showing on caller id

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Only problem with that Rabid ,,, most people won't answer "blocked" calls. In other words, the receiver of the call sees that the caller has intentionally "blocked" the Caller ID.

Thanks for the thought though Rabid. Always good to try and enable my bad habits Brudda :ww:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Selassie I said:
Only problem with that Rabid ,,, most people won't answer "blocked" calls. In other words, the receiver of the call sees that the caller has intentionally "blocked" the Caller ID.

Thanks for the thought though Rabid. Always good to try and enable my bad habits Brudda :ww:

Good point lol just bein a bad influence i guess. If you have a smart phone theres fake number apps wink wink lmao