Chris Long is frugal

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Don't know how to put pictures up from my phone. But on his twitter he talks about celebrating a first round victory. There is a picture of him holding a glass of champagne or wine in front of about a 32-40" Vizio LCD TV. I wouldn't spend all my money if I had it, but I may at least buy a Toshiba lol

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Chris Long is a fucking bauz at all things life. I think you should just probably log out of twitter brah.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Username said:
Chris Long is a freaking bauz at all things life. I think you should just probably log out of twitter brah.

Ha i gotta be honest I don't know what the hell a bauz is lol. Why should I log out of twitter

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Ha, I'm not mad. I think it's hilarious that a guy with millions buys a Walmart tv. I like his style

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Prob his Tv from college days lol.

And username what is,bauz? Is it a new way to say boss

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Rabid Ram said:
Prob his Tv from college days lol.

And username what is,bauz? Is it a new way to say boss

That was my guess

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
jfjl;dsjhnfb i;abrfirubf;a jfbfa/onhfhlsiahnjlf ajknfa

^bauz

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Username said:
jfjl;dsjhnfb i;abrfirubf;a jfbfa/onhfhlsiahnjlf ajknfa

^bauz

Haha I don't know what the hell this does to help the explanation. Is jibberish Bauz?

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Username said:
You're not authorized for a full explanation yet

Awe that's so kind of you say.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
This thread isn't really in anyway football related. BUT since you brought it up.

(Without going into too much detail on specs price comparisons, customer reviews, etc.)I've been recently shopping for a TV and Vizio holds up extremely well compared to other brands like Sony, Toshiba, LG, etc.

With that being said I've had nothing but positive experiences from Toshiba. My laptop is a Toshiba. It's over three years old and it's still as fast as most newer ones. I only paid $600. for the thing on sale.

My point is, maybe Chris Long is just a smart shopper.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Afro Ram said:
This thread isn't really in anyway football related. BUT since you brought it up.

(Without going into too much detail on specs price comparisons, customer reviews, etc.)I've been recently shopping for a TV and Vizio holds up extremely well compared to other brands like Sony, Toshiba, LG, etc.

With that being said I've had nothing but positive experiences from Toshiba. My laptop is a Toshiba. It's over three years old and it's still as fast as most newer ones. I only paid $600. for the thing on sale.

With all the stuff pro athletes get for show ups he might not have even bought the thing.

I'm more interested in the type of bubbly he was drinking and what "first round victory" he was toasting.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I agree with that. The type of spirits someone drinks can tell you a lot about aperson. :beer:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thordaddy said:
With all the stuff pro athletes get for show ups he might not have even bought the thing.
Thassa good point.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Thordaddy said:
Afro Ram said:

I'm more interested in the type of bubbly he was drinking and what "first round victory" he was toasting.

Hey Sherlock, could it be a reference to the Rams draft? :boing:

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
LesBaker said:
Thordaddy said:
Afro Ram said:

I'm almost positive that he was watching NBA. He is pretty into it.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
El Juggernauto said:
LesBaker said:
Thordaddy said:
Afro Ram said:

Oh there you go El J,confusing Les with facts again ,shoulda warned you about that,it's tattooed on his left forearm,"Surgeon Generals Warning: This poster like to F with knowledgeable ones"

MY smileys quit working,wassup wiff dat?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
El Juggernauto said:
LesBaker said:
Thordaddy said:
Afro Ram said:

Possibly....who had won their first round matchup when he posted the photo?

That'll tell us who he is a fan of.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
LesBaker said:
El Juggernauto said:
LesBaker said:
Thordaddy said:
Afro Ram said:

Possibly....who had won their first round matchup when he posted the photo?

That'll tell us who he is a fan of.

That ones easy

T H O R D A D D Y