Chris Long: Hurting for Sam but This is a TEAM

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend

Chris Long @JOEL9ONE

Hurting for my friend, teammate Sam because we know the work he puts in everyday and the caliber of person he is. Tough. We got your back 8.

This is a TEAM. Next man up. I believe in this locker room and what we have and can't wait to show it week 1!!!!!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Thank God for players like Chris Long who carry a team emotionally even after suffering through years of hardships.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Rack'em, Sack'em!!!

We're good, fellas. We're scrap our way to the Lambardi.

jjab360

Legend
I think the team rallies behind this tragedy all the way to a SuperBowl. What say ye?

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the team rallies behind this tragedy all the way to a SuperBowl. What say ye?

Now that would be ironic. Jeff Fisher knows it all too well experiencing it from the other sideline. Can you say deja vu all over again! Let’s catch lightning in a bottle! As far as Bradford I’m heartbroken for the kid. I’m a huge Bradford supporter going back to Oklahoma. I believe hole heartily that Sam was going to put together a great season. It’s just mind boggling that this has happened. Speechless:sick: