Chris Johnson landing spots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Gotta have a couple solid guys behind Stacy, at least. Don't wanna wear him out. This isn't the Jackson show, anymore.

FRO

Legend
As needed... Arguably that's been one of the biggest needs since he's been here. He'll get some help to the o- line and secondary this year.
Going back to his days in Tennessee he was constantly picking RBs.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I like Johnson and would love his talent on this team.

However, he wants to be THE guy, the only guy. That won't work here, and that's not the type of player he is. Unless he's willing to split time, be the complementary back, and I don't think he is, he doesn't have a place on the Rams.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'd have to pass on CJ but I do hope that Pead shows some worth and I wouldn't put it past us to go RB in the later rounds. RB is really a product of O-line and scheme in today's NFL so I'm thinking we do more for our running game with help up front rather than really who is in the offensive backfield for the most part.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Going back to his days in Tennessee he was constantly picking RBs.
Yep Lendell White, CJ, Eddie George, and I'm sure a few more I don't remember. That was over how many seasons as the head coach there? He was needing to replace back ups and upgrade talent. We have 3 really young cheap backs that we can ride hard for a bit... Don't see us going RB just yet sir.