Chris Johnson landing spots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFan14

Starter
I think he would have been a Ram if not for Stacy. It's not a pressing need for this team, so I doubt the Rams make this move. Cowboys wouldn't be a bad fit tho. I think he's a good player with a not so great supporting cast, maybe he'll be an even better player if he goes to a contender.

FRO

Legend
I think we are a possible landing spot for him. I think the chances of us getting him are higher than some may think. He was one of Fisher's guys.

RamsFan14

Starter
Honestly, the thought of having a player like Chris Johnson in a Rams uniform sounds sick! But are the Rams really going to pay the guy say... 6 mil a year (that's being real nice too)? I doubt the Rams want to pay that much money to a RB when we already have someone talented and cheap in Stacy.

But he would look pretty cool in a Rams uniform, not gana lie haha.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
This is a tough call for me. If he can be had on a two year deal with an option for a third at a reasonable price then I wouldn't mind the move. He has not missed a game in five years. With him and Stacy they could have carries to go around and save on wear and tear with them. Johnson the home run threat and Stacy the consistent pile pusher.

The Bus

UDFA
Name
Chad
i would love to see us scoop him up. that'd be great.. grab that big boy greg robinson, jake long becomes healthy... gives my man tavon a little less eye on him, i think it'd be key. and if any of you have any pull in st.louis on this website, please go find fisher and convince he's ass to talk some sense into our boys and grab him. lets go! rams nation. 2015... its a wrap! NEW YORK RAMS FAN! WE IN HERE

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Lol Pead going to be working the fries machine at McY D's if he don't get his crap together soon!

Man I hope he's not the bust he appears to be...

Its just such a huge swing and miss for Snead, of whom I have a very high regard for.

Same goes for Quick.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Its just such a huge swing and miss for Snead, of whom I have a very high regard for.

Same goes for Quick.

I still have hope for both, more so quick but Pead definitely has the talent. Hope he can put it all together this year and contribute

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I still have hope for both, more so quick but Pead definitely has the talent. Hope he can put it all together this year and contribute

If we draft a running back or two, my hope will be smashed by reality.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Johnson doesn't do a lot for me, he's been pretty much average the last few years and brings nothing that we don't already have on the roster. I'd like to see the Rams not make a move at RB, it isn't an area of need at all right now.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
i would love to see us scoop him up. that'd be great.. grab that big boy greg robinson, jake long becomes healthy... gives my man tavon a little less eye on him, i think it'd be key. and if any of you have any pull in st.louis on this website, please go find fisher and convince he's ass to talk some sense into our boys and grab him. lets go! rams nation. 2015... its a wrap! NEW YORK RAMS FAN! WE IN HERE

Welcome Bus!!

Good to have you on board!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I don't see us going running back until late if at all were pretty solid at the position IMO.

Yeah, I'm not really a fan of Richardson, though. I'm even less of a fan of Pead, though I cringe at the bust potential.

I'd take Mason in the fourth if I like our first three rounds well enough.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick

Same goes for Quick.
He is a busy brah! He has ability but his head isn't the correct spot unfortunately :/
You can't hit them all just as long as you get the majority of swings we'll be ok and Snead will be heralded.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I don't see us going running back until late if at all were pretty solid at the position IMO.
Yeah I agree.... I'd be shocked if we go RB in draft... I see us adding RB's undrafted rookies but that's about all...

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
That being said Fisher picks a lot of running backs
As needed... Arguably that's been one of the biggest needs since he's been here. He'll get some help to the o- line and secondary this year.