Chris Givens changes his jersey number

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Was never worthy of it anyway.

And I don't think he's long for this team anyway.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Saw something about it on Twitter. Supposedly they will have the story tonight during the game. Had nothing to do with Warner, but something personal for CG.

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Saw something about it on Twitter. Supposedly they will have the story tonight during the game. Had nothing to do with Warner, but something personal for CG.
Hmm, interesting. Thanks for the info man!

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Tweet was from Casey Pierce ... I really have no idea who he is, but I think he is part of the Rams PR Dept.
Ahh gotcha, I'm actually following him but didn't see the tweet. haha. His twitter says he's the Rams Media Information Manager.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hate WR numbers in the teens.

Grab a WR number in the 80's and make your play stand out, rather than your jersey number.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He was actaully a bright spot on the offense last night

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Apparently Givens changed his number in honor of a friend who died recently and swooped it as soon as it was open. Hope the kid makes it as a role player, his ability to sneak past the safeties in situational gameplanning will come in handy.