Chris Cooley rips RGIII

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm not a fan of the Gruden hire in the first place. Wasn't of the opinion that John was all that, and feel the same about Jay.

So Snyder is in a world of $hit in my estimation. Not only does he have to accept that RG3 probably has too much baggage to succeed there in Washington and probably in the NFL, but he also needs to ask himself if he wants to reload under Gruden.

He's really getting what he deserves. I love it.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So if Washington dumps RG3, think the media types will acknowledge the trade was one of the biggest heists in NFL history?

fearsomefour

Legend
Ran a play almost identical to the first one with a team of 12-13 year olds I helped coach. The QB on that team could read the open guy pretty well and even had an option (and used it sometimes) to audible into a run. In fairness to the 13 year old he would show up early to practice to work on things....come on RGKnee.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G

There's some irish fellow here that's in love with rg3 and will retort the op with detailed analysis on why rg3 is the best thing since sliced bread, if only he came to the rams.

There is one individual at another Rams board who hates Sam but loved RG3 and always pointed out how great RG3 is and how much better he is and how rams blew it by trading the picks. . . now . . . he doesn't mention RG3 at all. I wonder why.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'll play

micheal-jackson-eating-popcorn-theater-gif.gif

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
There is one individual at another Rams board who hates Sam but loved RG3 and always pointed out how great RG3 is and how much better he is and how rams blew it by trading the picks. . . now . . . he doesn't mention RG3 at all. I wonder why.
Because although he is not very bright apparently he is not also blind? :snicker:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I don't see the Redskins getting rid of him after this year, they have WAY too much invested not to make every possible effort to make him "work".

After next year, or sometime during the season, they may make the decision to cut bait but my gut tells me they are going to stick to it and do what they can to get things better for at least that long.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Great post. Thanks for sharing. yea, that's bad. Those are some reads I think some of us could make!