Choose one

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
the senior committee of theHall of Fame meets tomorrow to pick one of the following . . . who would you choose?

Klecko - Brazile- Tingelhoff, Kramer - Branch. Pat Fischer, Randy Gradishar, Bobby Boyd -Ed Meador - Johnny Robinson - LC Greenwood- Mike Curtis, Chuck Howley. Not the full 15 . . . .close

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I didn't know a single one!!! Guess they're before my time? Gosh, I thought I knew something about this game.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I didn't know a single one!!! Guess they're before my time? Gosh, I thought I knew something about this game.
well, it is the senior committee . . . it's to catch guys who may have fallen through the cracks . . .

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Mick Tinglehoff. Because ... Tinglehoff.
(he was actually very reliable and solid throughout his career too though)

Mick

Pro Bowler
Yeah...Branch or Greenwood...that Steeler front 4 was just silly good....Gradishar as a dark horse...my sentimental pick is Howley...I grew up a cowboys fan as a kid, and still have his card.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I'd say Kramer. He was one of the characters of the original Packers and there wasn't many who actually stepped outside of Vince's shadow......

SierraRam

Recreational User
Mike Curtis. Awesome LB for the Colts
images
4 pro bowls... would this be a penalty today? ;)

SierraRam

Recreational User
Mick Tinglehoff. Because ... Tinglehoff.
(he was actually very reliable and solid throughout his career too though)

Tinglehoff played 16 years for the Vikes. 6 pro bowls, 5 time 1st Team all-pro. Your right X, he should be in..

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Tinglehoff played 16 years for the Vikes. 6 pro bowls, 5 time 1st Team all-pro. Your right X, he should be in..
It's also one of the names I remember vividly, because my mother has been a die-hard Vikings fan since Tarkenton.
I mean, that alone should get him in - right? Because mom?

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
7-time First-team ALl-Pro. HOF does not go by the "AP only" approach . . . they follow the book Totall Football, The Official Encyclopedia of the NFL.

SierraRam

Recreational User
7-time First-team ALl-Pro. HOF does not go by the "AP only" approach . . . they follow the book Totall Football, The Official Encyclopedia of the NFL.

Apparently so - there are several O-Lineman in the HOF with less credentials. I watched the guy go against Merlin Olsen, Bob Lily, Alex Karras and others. IMHO, he's worthy.

(Check your encyclopedia: 5 1st-team, 1 2nd-team AP) peace out

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
the senior committee of theHall of Fame meets tomorrow to pick one of the following . . . who would you choose?

Klecko - Brazile- Tingelhoff, Kramer - Branch. Pat Fischer, Randy Gradishar, Bobby Boyd -Ed Meador - Johnny Robinson - LC Greenwood- Mike Curtis, Chuck Howley. Not the full 15 . . . .close
Branch and Greenwood, both Super Bowl and team standouts. Both had Great careers that helped elevate there teams to greatness