Chip Kelly presser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
He's kind of a dick bag. But he's got a point. Injuries really are 100% in this league. I'm starting to miss Sam already...

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
One thing that stood out to me, was he said if he never tore his ACL, they wouldn't have been able to trade for him. He also made a reference to how Brees was signed by NO and they did quite well on that one.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Jesus philly reporters are bigger douchebags than their fans. sure as hell didn't sound like professional reporters asking questions. punch em in the mouth Chip!

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's not a dick bag at all. The media is UNBELIEVABLE in how they act as though they are "owed" answers.

All of us make money because of people. Fans that think they should know stuff bc its their money is STUPID IMO. I work for a printing company; my job is dependent upon consumers spending money. That doesn't mean they get to tell me how to do my job.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Sam just went back in time and is now on the Rams from 3 years ago. Control freak coach, not much talent around him and Shurmurs high powered O.

jjab360

Legend
From watching his press conference, Kelly seems like the type of guy who has a smartass remark for pretty much everything. I can see how he rubs his players the wrong way.

FRO

Legend
Sam just went back in time and is now on the Rams from 3 years ago. Control freak coach, not much talent around him and Shurmurs high powered O.
Philadelphia has superior offensive talent to ours.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Kelly's going for broke right now. DeMarco Murray, Ryan Matthews, and Sam Bradford (restructuring his contract now apparently).

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
From watching his press conference, Kelly seems like the type of guy who has a smartass remark for pretty much everything. I can see how he rubs his players the wrong way.

Re: the Shady McCoy trade - "When they came in for McCoy we got an opportunity to get a real good linebacker at a position of huge need for us - we've got two guys coming off injuries in that position" - Kiko Alonso coming off an ACL.....

What I will say is - he seems to have a plan offensively. Bradford in the shogtun - with Murray, Matthews and Sproles as a three headed monster. I saw on an Eagles page (cant verify its accuracy) that number 1 in rushing yards from the shotgun last year was? - DeMarco Murray. No 2? That's right. Ryan Matthews. So there's a logical thought process going on there....

jjab360

Legend
Re: the Shady McCoy trade - "When they came in for McCoy we got an opportunity to get a real good linebacker at a position of huge need for us - we've got two guys coming off injuries in that position" - Kiko Alonso coming off an ACL.....

What I will say is - he seems to have a plan offensively. Bradford in the shogtun - with Murray, Matthews and Sproles as a three headed monster. I saw on an Eagles page (cant verify its accuracy) that number 1 in rushing yards from the shotgun last year was? - DeMarco Murray. No 2? That's right. Ryan Matthews. So there's a logical thought process going on there....
I seriously doubt that's true considering Ryan Matthews only had 330 rushing yards last season..

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I seriously doubt that's true considering Ryan Matthews only had 330 rushing yards last season..

Maybe he had like 730 from the shotgun but minus 400 when the QB was under center.......

OK so the Iggles are going to play a spread wishbone or what? :whistle:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
face.gif

Heard him mention something about his girlfriend. Wonder who that is.