Chip Kelly named Eagles head coach

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
Ram_of_Old said:
http://nj1015.com/eagles-name-chip-kelly-head-coach/

WOW! :whome?:

like Carroll in Seattle, running to the NFL so he wont have to suffer the sanctions coming Oregon's direction.
train

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
So I assume in a few weeks we are going to hear about Ducks being busted for all kinds of sheet. Because how hell did they become a power so fast?

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Will Vick stay and run the no huddle option for Kelly? It will be interesting.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Chip Kelly epitomizes everything that's flawed with college athletics. I hope he fucking flops in the NFL.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Well sanctions aside, he's speed offense is perfect for Philly's players. If he works out, McCoy is gonna be amazing.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Quite the personality change from the days of Andy Reid.

Fans had been trying to ride Reid out on a rail for years, how long until they realize how much better they had it?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
For a while there, I didn't think the Eagles could give that job away!

:lol:

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Angry Ram said:
Well sanctions aside, he's speed offense is perfect for Philly's players. If he works out, McCoy is gonna be amazing.

I very much agree. The one thing that the Eagles do have it speed. If Kelly plays it right, he could make the Eagles an amazing team. I think this could either be a second life for Vick, or Kelly could cut him loose.

fearsomefour

Legend
The biggest difference is being able to recruite your ways to wins. He wont be able to just line up guys that are faster sprinters and go at it like in college....one name came to mind with this move. Rich Brooks.