Children And Spirits

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thanks homie... Do you have any of those RoD shirts yet? Curious on the quality.
Nah. I didn't bother getting one. PhxRam owns the site now, so he might have a different logo in the works.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
His parents told him that the boy said he always went over there to play with his friend, Jessica. Now, this is when my fraternity brother got freaked out...the story with the lodge is that when it was a school house a little girl fell through the floor into the furnace room...her name was Jessica.

Sum, being the natural skeptic that I am, this sounds like one of those ghost stories that get made up and sound believable enough that people pass it down.

Again, I don't know if the ghosts or spirits do exist. I will never discount that they do. Too many things out there that we don't know and can't explain. I'm just saying that specific story doesn't sound so believable.

Now, the rest of your post...totally believable. And I do thank you for posting your experiences. Wish I had some cool ones to post...or well...maybe not. :confused:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Sum, being the natural skeptic that I am, this sounds like one of those ghost stories that get made up and sound believable enough that people pass it down.

Again, I don't know if the ghosts or spirits do exist. I will never discount that they do. Too many things out there that we don't know and can't explain. I'm just saying that specific story doesn't sound so believable.

Now, the rest of your post...totally believable. And I do thank you for posting your experiences. Wish I had some cool ones to post...or well...maybe not. :confused:
Oh believe me, there are a ton more stories about this place. The only reason I posted that one is because many of us had chased that kid out of the lodge and he'd be in there alone. I hated being in there alone and I wasn't a child...I mean, it's easily made up. Of all the lodge stories I heard in my college days that one was one of the more "believable".

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh believe me, there are a ton more stories about this place. The only reason I posted that one is because many of us had chased that kid out of the lodge and he'd be in there alone. I hated being in there alone and I wasn't a child...I mean, it's easily made up. Of all the lodge stories I heard in my college days that one was one of the more "believable".

Weird kid.

fearsomefour

Legend
This is an older thread and this story is not about kids and spirits per se but I was reminded of it by a friend and thought the odds of this happening make it interesting.
When I was just out of high school I was in a band (Shaking Babies) with a couple of friends. One night after practice we were walking home through a graveyard and one of the guys laid down in front of a tombstone like he was in the grave, being young and stupid I took a picture. After getting the picture developed (yes it was that long ago) we noticed the tombstone had a name that was unique, Myron Angel. The guitar player who was in the picture took it and put it in his room, in a house in which he rented a room.
Two days later he called up excited about a song he wrote, the lyrics and music in about 20 minutes. He said it just came to him. It was actually a good song, which was unusual for us. He called it Myron Angel.
About a month later he came home to discover the landlord roaming around the house. She followed him into his room and was explaining the house was to have some work done on it as the city had declared it a landmark.
They continued talking and she saw the picture on his desk. She sort of froze and asked why he had it. She went on to explain that her grandfather was Myron Angel, that the house was built by him and our friend was living in what used to be his study.
We used to give him crap about him needing a ghost to write a good song for him. The odds of this is what baffled me.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wanna hear the song

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't have any personal experiences to share of specific nature... But I've had a boatload of things happen in my life that far exceed coincidence. It's bizarre and therefore I believe anything is possible.