Chiefs vs Rams: what to watch for.. NFL Network (video)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McGinest summed it up nicely: he's got his work cut out with KC's defense. Really looking forward to seeing not only how well Goff can improve this week, but also how well the OL can perform against a playoff caliber defensive front. KC rolled the Shehawks pretty well when it mattered, that team is loaded IMO.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
When you are trying to prove a narrative you show the plays that prove that narrative. If I wanted to prove the lazy lie that Jared Goff was some confused rookie not ready for the NFL, I would show his pick and the sack.

If I wanted to show that he was an exciting talent that nearly led an exciting 87 yard TD drive in the closing minutes of the half, I would show those great completions to Higbee, the repositioning of the receiver at the line, and the 3 drops, including the money 25 yard laser to Cooper. I would say he looks great for a first outing.

I would be more right than the deceitful guys in the video.